PDA

View Full Version : Promotions/Command switches etc

Darth Viscera
Aug 2nd, 2001, 03:18:44 PM
Grand Moff Schreiger is once again in command of Colonies Sector Fleet. He is also the de facto Vice Diktat now for during the times when I am absent.

Vice Admiral Zorin Hexes, you are now in command of Thyferra Sector Fleet. You can command those divisions through a KeyHole matrix or the HoloNet until the campaign settles down.

Rear Admiral Graxar is hereby promoted to Vice Admiral, and given command of Delteon Sector Fleet.

Captain Laran is hereby promoted to Rear Admiral, and given command of First Division, Thyferra Sector Fleet.

Commander Exceron is hereby promoted to Rear Admiral, and given command of First Division, Delteon Sector Fleet.

Major Karrn is hereby promoted to Brigadier-General, and given command of all starfighter defenses on the planet Thyferra.

Any questions, comments?

Darth Viscera
Aug 2nd, 2001, 03:57:32 PM
Oh yeah, and Desaria is promoted to Captain in the Thyferra Sector Fleet. Zorin, please give him a ship.

Daemon Hyfe
Aug 2nd, 2001, 05:45:41 PM
Is Daemon Hyfe the only active (or semi-active ;) ) Grand Admiral?

And am I the only other original member from the beginning of the GMA...??

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 4th, 2001, 10:48:11 PM
Alright. I'll be spending sunday sorting some things for my IC transfer of command from the Delteon Sector. I should also be able to finnish up a few posts to the war effort.