PDA

View Full Version : All Report*IMPORTANT

Khendon S
Aug 23rd, 2001, 04:05:20 PM
Currently the empire looks to me as a mix of activities that are happening individiually, and without Visc, it looks like a mess. (That and i've been away for 23 days and don't know what the frell is going on)

I would like all members of the Empire to post here with their current activities.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 29th, 2001, 07:45:48 PM
Handling the Belkadan conquest along with Captains Laran and Desaria.
It's Zorin, by the way.

Khendon S
Aug 30th, 2001, 06:46:29 PM
Thank you, at least someone checks this board... if this continues to happen, people not viewing this critical area of communication, then the Empire may fall into chaos, if it hasn't already. I'm sure none of us wish this to happen... ?

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 1st, 2001, 08:22:47 PM
I fear that it may well be on it's way into that unfortunate situation... Without Viscera and his zealous dedication, running the Empire in incredibly difficult.

Khendon S
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:59:45 AM
It would be a hell of a lot easier if I/we knew our assets.

Daemon Hyfe
Sep 2nd, 2001, 11:02:33 PM
Been out of town for the past few days.

Anyways... I'm Grand Admiral Hyfe, and I'm, uh... taking over Fatasshi. Sorta. Just another example of what's happening to the Empire.

Telan Desaria
Sep 4th, 2001, 12:28:41 PM
This is Commodore Desaria. I am aiding in assaulting Belkadan and have thrown in my perosnal armada so that the Vong will concentrate on that rather than assault somewhere else in our state on disrepair. I haven't checked this board because I just got access yesterday.

I am also attempting to replace Moff Disra for the betterment of the Empire so his place does not remain vacant.

PS_Zorin-log onto AIM

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 8th, 2001, 11:00:21 PM
I promoted him to Disra's old position. I hope none of you have any objections?

Wolfgang Schreiger
Sep 10th, 2001, 01:29:40 AM
As the Interim Diktat of the Galactic Empire, I broker no objections.

Also, my forces have engaged the resistance at Toprawa, although I believe this front is now defunct.

Intelligence must look into this (aka...lets find out whats up with the war between the now-vacant Vong and the inactive Viashino)

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 12th, 2001, 12:08:01 PM
They've not responded to the Belkadan thread, and they've been given weeks. Do I continue posting or wait for them?

Wolfgang Schreiger
Sep 14th, 2001, 09:57:38 AM
I do believe the Vong wars are now a null campaign...

This leads to the question...what course of action do we take?

Telan Desaria
Sep 17th, 2001, 06:22:49 AM
When does that staff meeting begin???

Admiral Desaria.

Telan Desaria
Sep 17th, 2001, 09:14:04 AM
Is Diktat Viscera back? I saw his post on another part of the site, and it looks like he's coming back... wil someone fill me in?

And I will be buidling my ships immediately

Admiral Telan Desaria

Telan Desaria
Sep 18th, 2001, 07:51:15 PM
Also, I have begun building the four Aurora-class Star Destroyer prototypes in the Customer yard as per your orders. As Admiral, I have that authority--right?

Anywho...they are begun.

Until tomorrow

Darth Exceron
Sep 21st, 2001, 10:56:49 AM
Sorry about my elongated absence, yet I have been rather busy offline and time has proved to be limited.

Rear Admiral Exceron and I currently have no orders.