PDA

View Full Version : Administrative details...

Telan Desaria
Sep 10th, 2001, 06:31:38 AM
I was wondering if one of you could post a link to where I could find all the ships under my command? As well a map of the Thyferra Sector, since the old Imperial once is no longer accessible?

Also, Admiral Hexes, would you be kind enough to change the main page around so that it displays my title on the main page? Thanks.

BTW-what grade Admiral am I?---It still says Captain?

Telan Desaria

Telan Desaria
Sep 13th, 2001, 09:27:29 AM
Greetings from the Thyferra Sector...

I have begun a small reorganization of the five divisions of the Thyferra Sector Fleet, as the individual Combat Groups were weak in firepower. Each Group has been reinforced by one Star Destroyer from the Reserve Deployment Group, or Additional Fire-class Light Frigates, or, in the most extreme cases, os as to not leave the RDGs without resources, YT-5700's and 2400's.

I also request from Vice Admiral Hexes, now Lord Diktat and Ruler of the Empire a total of ten Victory III-class Star Destroyers, for my Sector Fleet. I need these ships ASAP.

Admiral Telan Desaria
Surpreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet

Telan Desaria
Sep 13th, 2001, 03:14:35 PM
Requtistion for ships:

I have requested that ten ships of the VSD III-class be built for deployment in the Thyferra sector so that my Divisions will be reinforced. I have need for them. My plan is that each Star Destroyer Group will have one Imperial-class Destroyer and be supported by one VSD. The ten VSDs will help in that and then the overflow will go towards filling the Reserve Deployment Groups of each Division, that has been drained temporarily to give each Group that punch, which has been put in in other ships.

Admiral Telan Desaria

Wolfgang Schreiger
Sep 14th, 2001, 09:54:42 AM
You may commence in your construction, Vice Admiral. Post in the shipyards, and correctly denote build time for the project.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 14th, 2001, 10:18:39 PM
Bad news here... our shipyards are backed up until May...

Darth Viscera
Sep 15th, 2001, 01:24:23 AM
Correction: November.

Telan Desaria
Sep 17th, 2001, 06:21:23 AM
Let me know...

Diktat Viscera...I was away over the weekend...

Are you back???

Vice Admiral Telan Desaria,
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet

Darth Viscera
Sep 26th, 2001, 09:27:17 PM
Thrawn is taking care of the shipyards, so he'll be the one to look for on that now. And yes, I'm back for the time being.

Wolfgang Schreiger
Sep 28th, 2001, 09:27:41 AM
|I

(...plots to have a few administrative assistants in the shipyards killed)