PDA

View Full Version : Ground Army...

Telan Desaria
Oct 11th, 2001, 09:51:52 AM
For the coming battle with the forces of the Imperial Remnant, and the engagements with armies to come, I propose to form ground armies with which we assault planets and moons and dispense with the forfitifcations that would be a hindrance to our occupation of any world.

An Army would look like this.

First Thyferran Assault Army

I Corps "UberKrieger" 36000 infantry/200 repulsor tanks/50ATATs
1 Shock Division (tank)
2 Division (infantry)
3rd Division (infantry)

II Corps "Lionhearts" 36000 infantry/ 200 repulsor tanks/ 50 ATATs
4 Shock Division ( tank)
5 Division
6 Division

III Corps " Mandalorian Tigers" 36000 infantry/ 200 repulsor tanks/50 ATATs
7 Shock Division (tank)
8 Division
9 Division

IV Stormtrooper Corps 20000 infantry/100 repulsor tanks/ 100 ATATs
Dianooga Tank Division
Volrat Tank Division

The totals are 128000 infantry, 700 repulsor tanks, 250 ATATs. This division would have its own transport armada and leap into a system and invade. We need to create a locked forum for it and find a commander for the Ground Forces. At the rank of Grand Marshal. Until we find some one-I can assume the post-or Director Hexes can assume command.

I am also in the process of speaking to a RL person i know how may be well suited for the post if he wishes to enlist. But until that time, what do you think?

Captain Joachim Fena
Oct 11th, 2001, 12:48:38 PM
My Gator Navy is a planetary assault force designed for insertion of ground troops. I have the delivery infrastructure, and I can operate such operations.

Telan Desaria
Oct 11th, 2001, 01:27:39 PM
So what do you think of wuch organization? I just want to know so I can put in the work order in the Tierfon Weapons Construction Facility. This way you will have an established number of troops/

Also, Captain Fena, would you be willing, as you are an officer who has rpoven himself capable in the field of planetary insertions and takeovers, to accept a transfer to the Imperial Army and a commission as Lieutenant General and Commander of the First Coruscant 'Gator' Army -see above-feel free to change names?

I will talk to the Grand Admirals about changing around your titles for you. What do you think? I would also create a private forum for the Gator Fleet and the ground assault forces with which it operates.

What say, Fena?

GMA Thrawn
Oct 12th, 2001, 04:07:44 PM
I suggest that if we put this plan into action, we work on constructing Grim-trooper suits for as many as possible. These elite suits, researched by myself are made for ground attacks and such.

Khendon S
Oct 14th, 2001, 10:15:04 AM
Several Guild technologies are ground combat technologies... we could use some of them, if need be. (DON'T USE AT/ATs or AT/STs, they're totally out of date, we should use modern seige weapons.)

Ground Weapons
SRC Ultima Commando
SRC Field Commando
SRC Klein Gewer
Mobile Howitzer
Anti-tank Tank
Anti-air Sled
Main Combat Mecha (Hellbringer)
Heavy Combat Suit (Hell Cat)
SRC Combat Bayonet
SRC Shrapnel Launcher
SRC Anti-air Missile Launcher
SRC Anti-tank Missile Launcher
SRC Medium Repeating Cannon
SRC Super Heavy Anti-tank Cannon
SRC Charger Armor Piercing Missile Launcher
SRC Compression Flamethrower
SRC = Sevon Rifle, Co.

Telan Desaria
Oct 15th, 2001, 06:34:45 AM
I Corps "UberKrieger" 36000 infantry/200 repulsor tanks/(30 howitzers)/ 20 Anti tank sleds, 10 Super Anti tank sleds,100 Main Combat Mechas
1 Shock Division (tank)
2 Division (infantry)
3rd Division (infantry)

II Corps "Lionhearts" 36000 infantry/ 200 repulsor tanks/ (30 howitzers)/ 20 Anti tank sleds, 10 Super Anti tank sleds,100 Main Combat Mechas
4 Shock Division ( tank)
5 Division
6 Division

III Corps " Mandalorian Tigers" 36000 infantry/ 200 repulsor tanks/(30 howitzers)/ 20 Anti tank sleds, 10 Super Anti tank sleds,100 Main Combat Mechas
7 Shock Division (tank)
8 Division
9 Division

IV Stormtrooper Corps 20000 infantry/100 repulsor tanks(20 howitzers)/ 15 Anti tank sleds, 10 Super Anti tank sleds, 50 Main Combat Mechas
Dianooga Tank Division (with Grim trooper infantry)
Volrat Tank Division (with Grim trooper infantry)

Divisions and Corps refitted to hold modern siege and assault equipment as well as modern infantry weapons. If there are no objection, I will put this order on stage in the Tierfon Co. slate.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria (promoted)
Inspector General of the Destroyerate

Captain Joachim Fena
Oct 17th, 2001, 12:03:32 PM
The AT armor series is proven and reliable. Given upgrades, it will continue to be so. I will continue to use such implementations in my forces.

Admiral Desaria, I am a starship Captain in the Imperial Navy. My area of expertise may be ground insertions, but this does not change what I am. I am sure there are competent ground officers in our ranks...and I will work alongside them.

Telan Desaria
Oct 18th, 2001, 06:29:16 AM
I appreciate your loyalty. Let me now when you find one of those officers.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Inspector General of the Destroyerate