PDA

View Full Version : New Division...

Telan Desaria
Oct 23rd, 2001, 09:12:43 AM
As Inspector General of the Destoryerate, I have initiated a program to create a VIth Division for the Thyferra Sector Fleet, which, when reaches half strength, will be be detached and transferred to the Reserve Armada. This Division's prupose is pureply home defense,, for when we and our Fleets are away doing the work our war, our Empire is vulnerable. I would like to see a pwoerful Fleet left behind in our warke that capable of at least stalling an enemy long enough for one of us to return and turn the tide of battle. Each of the SD Groups in this division would be powerful enough to hold a planetary defense by itself, and the division disbanded and broken down into its organic units if neccessary. Or, if a crisis should arise, could be used in an offensive role. These SD Groups would have a wide range of support, from smaller destroyers to Lancers IIs and Fire-class frigates and Strike Cruisers. The First of these ships has been ordered. I hope you all approve.

www.swforums.net/forum/sh...adid=10740 (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10740)

( Said sheepishly..."

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Inspector General of the Destroyerate

Nichos Marr
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:54:58 PM
OOC: Telan, please limit yourself to use one shipyard to build the Thyferra sector fleet. Currently you have 2-3 building something for the TSF, and there are other sectors (such as Colonies sector) that is nothing compared to your own fleet. Please keep this in mind.

Telan Desaria
Oct 24th, 2001, 06:28:17 AM
I consider myself admonisihed. But also, this division will go to the Reserve Armada. DOes High Command Approve?