PDA

View Full Version : Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

Darth Viscera
Nov 28th, 2001, 04:26:38 PM
From henceforth, all orders outgoing from the Office of the Inspector General of the Destroyerate must be verified, and necessary resources allocated-by Vice Diktat Sevon or myself.

Build smaller ships, such as HCLC's. We will need them for the coming offensive.

I appreciate your efforts, keep up the good work.

Telan Desaria
Nov 29th, 2001, 02:51:32 PM
I humbly acceede, My Lord.

I would like to request the following then:
:::TOP SECRET:::
The creation of a third division for the Delteon Sector Fleet. I would like to have six FCLFs in each Star Destroyer Group, with a Lancer frigate as support. The heavy capital ships would be an Imperial II or III, with either an Aurora or VSD III. I plan to create eight Star Destroyer groups with your permission.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, THyferra Sector Fleet
Inspector General of the Destroyerate

Darth Viscera
Nov 29th, 2001, 03:29:33 PM
Admiral Desaria, you misunderstand the situation. Delteon Sector Fleet is of nominal strength for 3 Star Destroyer Divisions. When Poreon defected, we temporarily reorganized into two Star Destroyer Divisions, and we have not had the time to reorganize the fleets back to 3 divisions since.

The ships are there; all that is needed is that you segment the sum of the Delteon Sector Fleet ships into 3 divisions.

Telan Desaria
Dec 3rd, 2001, 11:52:07 AM
Shall I reorganize the faleet back into three divisions?

Can I have your authorization to complete my program for reamring an additional division for home defense then. It would be a division that could defend the sectors when our other fleets are on the offensive. I highly recommend it. It would have the same composition as the above.

Darth Viscera
Dec 4th, 2001, 12:45:38 AM
Reorganize the fleet into 3 divisions. We will expand that Sector Fleet when we have the ability to do so.