PDA

View Full Version : Super-class Star Destroyers

Telan Desaria
Dec 4th, 2001, 02:46:20 PM
It is military policy of the Empire that every division be commanded by a Super-class Star Destroyer, or, when their research becomes completed, a Plutarch-class Command Star Destroyer. One of Divisions, now under the Command of Rear Admiral Sarin Vorran, as part of the Bastion Sector Fleet, is deficient in these marvelous vessels. Admiral Vorran is currently basing his flag aboard the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Akon, as he has in the past.

The Office of the Inspector General of the Destroyerate requests to use two Shipyards to construct a Super-class Star Destroyer, to be named the Rapacity.

since A vessel of this immensity would have to be Rped, it is requested that all the Admiral's partake in her construction, just for fun.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Inspector General of the Destroyerate

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:29:30 PM
Thank you for looking after your fellow officers like that, Admiral Desaria. It is really appreciated.

Khendon S
Dec 4th, 2001, 09:50:33 PM
I would like to put my nay to this request, we have an upcoming war, I believe the adjusting of our fleets that is currently consuming the shipyards, or will be, continue without a second thought to ships above 2,000m.

Darth Viscera
Dec 5th, 2001, 09:50:29 AM
Indeed, we will unfortunately have to delay this order, due to our offensive. Perhaps in February the SSDs we require can be constructed.

GuardPiett
Dec 5th, 2001, 09:07:12 PM
I think we should employ Impstar fours if we're going to be building any more star destroyers. Not to elevate my designs, or anything. Just saying.

Telan Desaria
Dec 6th, 2001, 10:09:17 AM
May I then recommend that we construct one Plutarch-class Star Destroyer using one yard for the Bastion Sector Fleet as a command ship. Their 2nd Division needs something...

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

But, I will begin constructing ISD IVs, as per Admiral Piett's request, since the Bastion Sector Fleet is deficient. With the Diktat's approval, of course...

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:11:54 PM
You may construct as many Plutarch or Imperial-4 -class Star Destroyers as you wish, so long as they are completed by the time the research for the Centurion battlecruiser Type 2 is complete.

Admiral Lebron
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:49:09 PM
In January, I would like to have at least one Leviathan II, for some black ops.