PDA

View Full Version : Imperial General Order 100

Telan Desaria
Jan 15th, 2002, 12:00:32 PM
Imperial General Order 100
From the Office of the Inspector General of the Destroyerate

All Star Destroyers are to be grouped with five to six light cruisers, giving them added mobility and freedom of action not previously found when deployed in only large-ship formations. In addition, if and where possible, a Lancer-class Frigate is to accompany the Star Destroyer Squadrons to ward off fighters scrambled against the primary capital ship.

Tactics when fighting a Star Destroyer squadron: one light cruiser is to jump to light speed ahead of the primary column, thus drawing fire away from the Star Destroyer, especially in a hot zone. Then, when the rest of the squadron drops out of hyperspace, they can engage targets of opportunity and destroy them.

Commposition of a Star Destroyer squadron: five to six light frigates, one Star Destroyer, Imperial class, one Star Destroyer, Victory-class, and one medium cruiser, Hammer or Carrack class. And one Interdiction Picket.

OOC-I know this has already been finalized, but I wanted to put down in writing my programme to arm each squadron with a VSD III or IV to compliment the ISD.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria