PDA

View Full Version : Telan

Darth Viscera
Jan 16th, 2002, 03:32:48 PM
Sometimes you need to think beforehand about which questions are prudent to ask, and which aren't.

Is this action in this instance a presage to a war...

You've put me in a difficult position to reply there, and that question could spawn an OOC argument.

GJO doesn't participate in fleet battles, and the NR is relatively idle. So no, no war.

Telan Desaria
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:58:52 PM
I did not mean to offend or inconvenience you, my Lord. I humbly apologize.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

Darth Viscera
Jan 20th, 2002, 06:05:41 AM
I'm not certain who it was that promoted you to the rank of Fleet Admiral, but you've demonstrated through your presumptions that your training is incomplete. While the quality of your writing is excellent, your behavior in the planetary conquest RP's demonstrates that you seek a quick gain in IC terms, without room for contest.

I had to learn the hard way that this is just another means of god moding, for these faults were my own for a long time. As such, you'll have to be retrained in a manner that allows good communication with your fellow roleplayers, and gives a wide berth to those who may contest your RP's.

Telan Desaria
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:13:12 PM
My Lord, As Far as the taking of Garqi is concerned it was a matter of misunderstanding The taking of Besin shall not go the same. I shall not fail you.

My rank and station are the things I treasure most, and I would die before letting them fall from my grasp. Give me another chance before writing me off as a flaw in the perfect armor of the Imperial war machine.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

Darth Viscera
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:08:42 AM
Stop speaking in character, this has nothing to do with IC. You're going to be retrained in a fashion conducive to good roleplaying. TGE is an elite group; we have standards to uphold.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:22:36 AM
Telan, your rank is not being removed... however, I will personally take reasonability for your retraining. Contact me at:

AIM: Aaron belargic
MSN: godofthewired@aol.com

This is not IC, only OOC. I will explain to you the methods by which conquests are carried out at SWFans.net and test you on several scenarios. I relinquished command of my sector to you, and I would not want to see my judgement fall upon TGE as a burden.