PDA

View Full Version : After The Attack On Belkadan -

Zorin Hexes
Jul 22nd, 2001, 04:36:18 AM
I'd like permission to engage in planetary conquest of an un-claimed world.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 22nd, 2001, 04:02:47 PM
I would like to begin a conquest of all of the following planets in the Tion Hegemony Sector, located far into the Northern Quadrant:

.Tion Hegemony
.Kabal: a neutral backwater world in the Empire/Rebellion conflict. Near a white
.dwarf star, surrounded by hundreds of derelict ships, held in place by the strong
.gravity.
.Brigia: A poor backwater planet. The university of Rudrig has been providing
.guidance and aid to Brigia's development and modernization initiative.
.Dellalt: The planet was important in the time of the old republic's expansionist
.period. Now the world is mostly forgotten, far from trade routes and major space
.lanes. Dellalt has two moons orbiting it's watery surface. While the majority of the
.planet is covered by water, the three main land masses extend far enough above
.the water line to provide living space for the planet's inhabitants. History and
.legends from the expansionist period claim that the planet is the site of Xim the
.Despot's colossal vaults, in which he stored treasure looted from a thousand
.worlds.
.Vontor: The site of the Third Battle of Vontor, the final defeat of the historical tyrant
.Xim the Despot. During this battle, Xim's orbital fortress and nearly all of his war-
.robots were vaporized.
.Daluuj: A miserable, backwater (former) Imperial training outpost. The weather is
.constantly a storm, making visibility minimal, and sensors almost useless. Its a fun
.spot.

Darth Viscera
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:10:01 PM
sure, go right ahead. I'd much appreciate it. might want to wait until OB is over, though.

Zorin Hexes
Jul 23rd, 2001, 05:04:12 PM
;; Nods. ; Yup, I will.

Serena Laran
Jul 26th, 2001, 02:24:21 AM
Speaking of Belkadan, I haven't done much there...was there anything you wanted me to do?! I feel lost, and Hexes, you're not around to ask. :(

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 26th, 2001, 07:37:01 AM
Sorry Serena... I've been trying to stay up so I can talk to you but you're always up too late for me to wait for... I actually was hoping you'd make a post concerning your destroyer group... I listed orders for most of them. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 12th, 2001, 06:15:35 AM
Being that the Vong dropped the thread, I'm going to begin these campaigns. They're long overdue as it is, anyway.

Telan Desaria
Dec 17th, 2001, 12:22:56 PM
With what forces?

PS-Are you still active?, Director Hexes

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 24th, 2001, 03:15:53 AM
I'll ask Viscera to lend me whatever he has available. Yes, I am active. :)

Darth Viscera
Dec 24th, 2001, 03:22:36 AM
Take one division from your sector fleet and do so.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 24th, 2001, 07:56:20 PM
I currently I'm not in command of a sector. I handed over those duties to more active officers since I took a 2 Month or so leave.

Khendon S
Dec 24th, 2001, 08:24:19 PM
We've been looking for a director for the Guild sector, Zorin can have the position if you wish.

Darth Viscera
Dec 24th, 2001, 10:27:17 PM
Yeah, take the Guild sector.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:29:33 AM
As you wish.