PDA

View Full Version : New Ship Allocation

Darth Viscera
Jan 19th, 2002, 04:03:43 AM
-Lebron:

Bastion sector fleet gets 1 supplemental SSD so it can be brought to a total strength of two heavy Star Destroyer Divisions (about 13 groups apiece, plus two reserve groups) or so.

Take into account the new ships which have just been ordered for your Division, and give me a list of ships that you need to take you to 26 + 2 reserve SD groups. That should be 2 additional SD groups.

--------

Everyone else, tell me the stuff you need to bring your forces up to strength. I'm going to be inputting fleet orders for all 4 yards for February 3rd-March 24th, so think hard.

Telan Desaria
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:09:58 PM
Thyferra Sector Fleet Needs seven VSD IVs to suppliment the Destroyer squadrons.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

Darth Viscera
Jan 19th, 2002, 02:18:41 PM
copy that.

Telan Desaria
Jan 19th, 2002, 06:03:06 PM
Also, I would recommend commencing a Program-Destroyerate General Order 107-to place one Scimiatr Assault Bomber squadron abaord each ISD, giving them an edge in battle, this way they could make runs against capital ships and use their concussion missiles, proton torpedoes and proton bombs to eliminate heavy warships.

Admiral Lebron
Jan 21st, 2002, 07:34:50 PM
Just the 1 SSD, Leviathan II's and support craft. Whatever type of support craft you deem worthy will fit. Also, I could use about 8 pickets for my Command groups(4 A piece). That'll be good for me.

Darth Viscera
Jan 22nd, 2002, 03:24:03 PM
You're referring to the 4 Lev. II's I already placed in the queue, right? Support craft are already being built for those, as well as for the Centurions and the like.

8 Mk. II Pickets, then. 40 meters each.

Admiral Lebron
Jan 22nd, 2002, 07:01:34 PM
Sure.

Telan Desaria
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:14:44 AM
I've already deployed the Leviathans to the BSF, as per your orders, DV. Centurions will be forthcoming when they're finished...