PDA

View Full Version : Telan-organization job, if you please?

Darth Viscera
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:16:12 PM
I'm looking to reorganize the Bastion Sector Fleet to take full advantage of Khendon's "Tactical division" idea, with the intention of maybe building it up to 2 tactical divisions, gradually.

To that end, could you take Khendon's roster of 12/2/01
pub24.ezboard.com/fgalact...ID=2.topic (http://pub24.ezboard.com/fgalacticmilitaryalliancefrm58.showMessage?topicID =2.topic)
which is 2 divisions, and compress it to 10 Heavy SD Groups and a Reserve Deployment Group? That division (Tactical Division I-2nd BSF-I "Old Guard") will be placed under Sarin Vorran.

The new ships, which have been built since then, including the ISD IV Transgressor and the Under Construction ships, go into Division II BSF-II.

Telan Desaria
Feb 24th, 2002, 10:49:23 AM
Friends, Imperials, countrymen, lend me your ears...

I have been gone for a while and it might take me some time between posts, but I shall endeavor to continue my duties as Supreme Commander of the Thyferra Sector Fleet and Inspector General of the Destroyerate.

Long live the Empire!!!

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

-Again-please excuse distance in timing between posts...

Daemon Hyfe
Feb 25th, 2002, 02:00:30 PM
*kills Viscera... err... Caesar*

Darth Viscera
Feb 25th, 2002, 05:54:38 PM
That's Imperial Caesar to you!

Daemon Hyfe
Feb 26th, 2002, 01:02:15 PM
What what

Telan Desaria
Mar 8th, 2002, 10:12:31 AM
I am somewhat comfused...what about the new organization? Do you want me to scrap it an start again? Right now, the BSF is organized into two Divisions. You want me to break it down into one heavy Division? Say the word, and I'll have it down by the end of next week-due to RL obligations, you understand. IC, I'm battling at Bespin.

Give the word and I'll do it.

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Secter Fleet,
INpescter General of ther Destroyerate

Darth Viscera
Mar 8th, 2002, 09:02:05 PM
I want you to scrap it and start again. All the ships that Lebron joined with go into one Heavy Division. The rest of the ships that have been built by TGE for BSF in the interim, as well as the BSF ships that are currently under construction, go to 2nd division. this way, the old ships are modularized and can be repaired and refitted easier, while the 2nd division can take over sector defense duties.