PDA

View Full Version : war.

Khendon S
Mar 23rd, 2002, 01:26:48 PM
I want to crush someone... I really want to test out my latest toys in combat *evil grin*

Darth Viscera
Mar 23rd, 2002, 02:12:31 PM
Take the Coruscant Sector Fleet, go to the New Republic, and retrieve the 2 Death Fleet task forces. Use force, if needed.

Another 6 Star Destroyer Divisions will stand at the border between NR/Imperial space. If you encounter resistance, they shall enter the New Republic and...pacify that resistance.

Reserve Divisions:
Destroyer Division 2, Reserve Armada
Destroyer Division 1, Delteon Sector Fleet
Destroyer Division 2, Delteon Sector Fleet
Destroyer Division 2, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Destroyer Division 3, Thyferra Sector Fleet
Destroyer Division 3 (Tactical), Guild Sector Fleet

Myself and Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria shall join you.

The new Bastion Sector Fleet 2nd Division shall stay at Coruscant until further deployment orders are given.

The target is Arcan IV, where it is believed that the renegade Death Fleet ships have gone.

www.swforums.net/forum/sh...ight=Arcan (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10708&highlight=Arcan)

Khendon S
Mar 24th, 2002, 12:55:42 PM
Couple quick questions:

Take the entire sector fleet? (Yes is what I guess)
Start this in a new thread? (Yes is what I guess)

Darth Viscera
Mar 24th, 2002, 06:55:05 PM
yes.
yes.

Khendon S
Mar 25th, 2002, 08:36:06 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12670

If it's not up to par, I'm a little rusty.

Telan Desaria
Mar 26th, 2002, 09:09:32 AM
Eine Frage...

Could one of you do me a favor. Make up one of those formal declarations and post it at SWFans.net so that all is right with Intergalactic law. It would also sound good if we had a formal document beginning hostilities between ourselves and the New Republic, since we currently have a Non-Aggression Pact with them.

Note II

I shall take Destroyer Divisions II and III and form them into the XVth Destroyer Assault Corps. The question is, where do I deploy this force? Could you give me a location-planetary if possible-that our two forces, under the Diktat and myself can link up outside NR territory waiting for Moff Sevon. As soon as I have that information, as far as a place of deployment, I shall move the two Divisions into position.

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2002, 10:09:09 AM
Hmm, that would be a lot of trouble. On second thought, all 6 reserve divisions will stay with Khendon's 3 divisions. So they're going to Arcan IV also.

Telan Desaria
Mar 26th, 2002, 03:34:20 PM
I'll post IC my action an in TSF my orders for the deployment of the XVth Destroyer Corps immediately. To Arcan IV, right.

Darth Viscera
Mar 26th, 2002, 05:52:18 PM
"Sith Allied Death Fleet."
Telan, please change that to Allied Death Fleet.
" Continue on, as per Moff Sevon's instructions. "
Please change that to Vice Diktat, not Moff.

Aditionally, Reserve Armada Division 2 is joining you in the XVth Destroyer Corps, to keep things simple and give us 3 rounded corps for this campaign.
Edit as necessary.

Everyone, the list of fleets involved is in the Imperial Bar. I'll command the 11th corps directly, and tommorrow or later tonight Lebron will be taking an extra division to feint around Mon Cal.

We'll be linking to the list of ships that is in the bar, rather than posting them directly in the thread. Of course, posting a direct list of 1300 ships in a thread is going to produce a tad bit of clutter.

Admiral Lebron
Mar 27th, 2002, 09:56:38 AM
M'Lord, may I replace a squadron of fighters from every ship that carries one, with the Type 1 Special space bomb a.k.a Devestator Missles?

Darth Viscera
Mar 27th, 2002, 10:35:45 AM
go right ahead.

Admiral Lebron
Mar 28th, 2002, 12:32:54 AM
Thankies.

Telan Desaria
Apr 2nd, 2002, 03:46:20 PM
I'll make the neccessary adjuestments. I'll add in that orders were received from High Command placing the Second Division, First Flotilla under my command, XVth Destroyer Corps. I will also make the additional changes required. Are there any additional combat orders. I haven't checked the post yet. I may have this question answered, but reply here anyway.

Telan Desaria
Apr 2nd, 2002, 04:02:34 PM
I have made a correction on the Fleets invovled thread at the bar. DV, could you change the main thing so it's one long, cohesive thread.

Also, I propose that in our FLeet forums we post the orders for our Fleets so that we can keep track of our movements and cannot be accused of cheating at any time. And it will add some reality.

TD

Darth Viscera
Apr 2nd, 2002, 05:08:37 PM
Telan, we've unofficially ditched Swfans.net and headed to The Rebel Faction to RP. Here is the URL of our new board:

pub61.ezboard.com/bthebalmorranimperium (http://pub61.ezboard.com/bthebalmorranimperium)

Admiral Taylor Millard
Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:50:23 PM
We can still use the board if need be correct? I can't go to TRF, too much stuff going on. We can still use this board though right?