PDA

View Full Version : Ships II

Telan Desaria
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:50:22 PM
I was doind some research because I noticed no one had updated the Fleet forums in a while with new warships coming off the productionh lines. Here's what I got that needs to be added:

33 Ip-100 II FRigates
9 FCLF MK I
2 FCLF MK II
14 STLC (all named-Imperial Destroyerate General Orders and Drafts 100-10:cool:
15 Centurion-class Cruisers

Assault Group One:
1 Guild Class Star Destroyer
1 Leviathon-class Cruiser
1 Abolisher-class Cruiser
3 Centurion-class Cruisers
2 STLC
2 FCLF MK II
1 FCLF-A
4 IP-100 II

---These are all completed ships that have not been added by me to the complete fleet rosters. Am I correct in assuming that they all go the Bastion Sector Fleet, Division II, with exception of 'Assault Group One'?

---I also, while on an inspection tour of the Empire's building facilities came across the construction of four Super-class Star Destroyers. THis surprised me since I thought that the Diktata was JOKING about building them. We badly need VSDs, and ArSDs to suppliment our Destroyer squadrons if we are to fight a war-even a brief one-with the New Republic. We cannot sustain losses in the field if our production bases are occupied until June. Unless we make a plan to capture a good deal of enemy warships, besides the Death Fleet. We will need more.

This is in my opinion as Inspector General of the Destroyerate.

The SSDs will be good to have, but where are we to assign them. We don't have that many Destroyer Divisions for them to command?

Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria