PDA

View Full Version : *putters about*

Daemon Hyfe
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:56:46 AM
What's to happen to this place?

Is the Empire going to be kept alive, or allowed to die off at SWFans?

Khendon S
Apr 7th, 2002, 05:50:59 PM
the SWFANS Admins won't let us go to war with anyone... what's the point of having an Empire devoted to war in a place you cannot have war?

Telan Desaria
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:25:27 AM
so what's next? We join that other webring, with the Rebel Faction?

Daemon Hyfe
Apr 8th, 2002, 12:58:45 PM
Ah. I wasn't aware of the reasonings behind your move. I was just told that Visc got tired of SWFans and decided to leave. Didn't know the real reasonings behind it.

And this is a sincere offer here: I know that most of you will be transferring over to TRF with Viscera to play in the Kamaari Imperium group that you all are just starting up, but if any of you are interested in retaining your Imperial characters and roleplaying as a member of the Empire at TRF, The New Order is the main Imperial faction, and we are in need of members. I believe that the terms between the Kamaari Imperium and TNO are to be at least somewhat peaceful, so that shouldn't cause any problems.

ChaddFearsons
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:49:58 PM
Pah Hyfe you sick bastard it's because of you I can't RP with Visc any more *sniffles and runs off*

Telan Desaria
Apr 9th, 2002, 07:28:00 AM
HYFE

If I can remain Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria, or at least an officer of the line, I will consider it. Give me a link to your site. I tried to find it, but there's no link at the bottom of TRF.

What is the size of your Fleet? What do you have in the way of an Army? Perhaps I may switch to the field...

-Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

Daemon Hyfe
Apr 9th, 2002, 12:05:17 PM
Course you can join.

But it appears you already found your way over.