PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Yavin System (OOC)

Darth Viscera
Jun 1st, 2001, 03:28:47 PM
I talked to DT yesterday, and we worked something out about the Yavin System. (This was giving us trouble at the time, for various reasons)

The Empire has agreed to have vacated the system (our resources in the system no longer exist IC, neither do the records.....it never happened), but before the system was vacated, it was agreed that all Quantum Crystalline armor was stripped out of its veins and relocated. So we have the armor. The Jedi have agreed to cease hostilities with the Empire (they were planning some nasty things against us), and DT has agreed to start up a Republic/Imperial war using his Captain Tomahawk account...and I am going to give him my Dodonna account, as it would not be very fun to make war against myself.

So we'll be getting a war soon, thank God. All defenses that were previously in the Yavin system are relocated to Thyferra, Carida, and Wayland equally.

BTW, the Jedi pretty much don't want to do any fleet RPing at all.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 10th, 2001, 03:35:43 PM
If that's true, I would get DT to ask the Jedi to take a vote on their stance as far as Fleet FPing goes. Though he can at times speak for them as whole, I personally would like to see it made official that they will not Fleet RP against us and go back on their word.

Sorry, but I've seen much too many instances of the Jedi not doing what they're supposed to be doing and getting away with it. If they don't ALL agree to it and make it official at SWFans.net, as TBH did, then I won't be able to rest easy with such agreement.

Firebird1
Jun 11th, 2001, 05:37:52 AM
Ohhhh...Look at all the pretty lights..