PDA

View Full Version : Visc.

Khendon S
Jun 30th, 2001, 02:35:25 PM
Khendon walks in looking for his superior. He spots him, walks up to him, and slips him a data disk containing the following:
Click (http://pub54.ezboard.com/fkyrinvfrm10)

Darth Viscera
Jun 30th, 2001, 05:45:34 PM
It would be better if you just gave me the gist of it. You yourself are better at explaining these things than are your statistics.

Khendon S
Jul 1st, 2001, 12:40:34 PM
Khendon grinned slightly. They are all basically blasters designed by Sevon Rifle, Co. The Ultima Commando is an assault unit, with a fully auto multi-barrel system cooled by a recycled liquid coolant. Thus, it has a high fire rate, which may be set to either three shot burst, single, or full auto. The blaster comes with a large amount of targeting equipment and sensors, along with manipulation controls. The Field Commando is basically the same thing but stripped down and without full auto, more for the every day soldier then a commando squadron such as the Utlima was designed for. The Ultima also has a Ultima Handle which sports a double trigger, thumb rest and trigger finger rest. They also sport enlarged power feeds and packs, giving them massive strength when needed.(Price per UCommand = 2000 credits, price for a FCommando = 500, sold in 1000 unit packs, I’ll give you a discount if you buy them by the 1000. The packs cost 30 credits a piece, as before, I’ll give you a discount on ones bought in large groups.)

The Kleine Gewehr is just what its name means, a small gun(in this case blaster). The blaster is extremely accurate for its size, has a high accuracy site, and is very comfortable compared to the average hand blaster. It has a double trigger, thumb rest and trigger finger rest. (100 credits per hand gun, 20 per power pack, and I’ll give you the previously stated discount.)

(Actually, I’ll give you 1 million Ultima Commandos, 2 million Field Commandos, and 4 million Kleine Gewehrs if you send a flotilla to aid in the defense of the Erebus.)

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:58:45 PM
I'll take 5 million Ultima Commandos, and 500,000 Kleine Gewehrs. Throw in spare ammunition/power cells at a ratio of 100/unit.

Khendon S
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:47:31 PM
Khendon smiled nodding slowly, “It shall be done.”

(OOC: They’re free, all you have to do is send a small fleet to help guard the Erebus, the presence of a GMA fleet, however small it shall be, will detour many who would send a fleet to destroy it, at the risk of war.)

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:27:27 PM
If you talk it over with Disra a bit, you might be able to shake a division off of him to guard your erebus.

Khendon S
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:45:07 PM
Khendon smiles and gives a nod, "If he does, that'll get you them free... otherwise, half price and the packs free. I'll have them shiped as soon as the order is done."

Khendon S
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:48:21 PM
(what's that Cizerack embasary's AIM? I lost it.)

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:53:34 PM
This isn't IC. Just contact LL on AIM.

PraetoriteYominCarr
Jul 1st, 2001, 09:12:04 PM
Disra is gone for the week.

Khendon S
Jul 15th, 2001, 11:48:55 PM
5 million Ultima Commandos, and 500,000 Kleine Gewehrs. and spare ammunition/power cells at a ratio of 100/unit.

Free as a show of good will are being shipped to you.

Darth Viscera
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:50:21 AM
kool, thank ya.

Khendon S
Jul 16th, 2001, 12:49:53 PM
No prob, man.