PDA

View Full Version : A little Question for the diktat

Ryu Warusa
Sep 12th, 2001, 03:37:59 PM
Alright, TVO's shipyards have finally been completed. We want to build an SSD, how would the thread look like, would we have to RP the construction? I would also like to know your references.

Ryu Warusa
Sep 15th, 2001, 10:05:56 AM
Hello? Vis?

Telan Desaria
Sep 17th, 2001, 06:18:31 AM
To: Ryu W.

From: Admiral Telan Desaria, Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet

Diktat Viscera is no longer ruler of the Empire. For a period, he has retired his character. He may come back in the future, but that is mere conjecture.

As of now, our Diktat is Admiral Zorin Hexes

Ryu Warusa
Sep 17th, 2001, 09:30:45 PM
Carlos is?!? Why din't he tell me?! He should tell me what I have to do....

Telan Desaria
Sep 18th, 2001, 07:33:58 PM
You may also pose any questions you have reqarding ships to Grand Moff Wolfgang Schreiger, commanding officer of the Colonies Sector Fleet. He is Acting Vice Diktat in the stead of Darth Viscera.

Admiral Telan Desaria,
Supreme Commander, Thyferra Sector Fleet

Ryu Warusa
Sep 18th, 2001, 08:43:28 PM
Tch, I just wanted to know how the thread for an SSD would look like. I would also like to know where people get the stats that people use for the ships. Can someone tell me?

Darth Viscera
Sep 26th, 2001, 09:46:19 PM
I'm not retired yet. Build time for your ship occurs according to the size of the ship and daily output of the yard. The Fleet rules are posted somewhere at SWFans OOC.

Ryu Warusa
Sep 27th, 2001, 03:11:05 PM
Yes yes, I know the times and all that nonsense. What I want is like a skeleton post, somewhat of an example of a thread for a SSD. Also, I want to know where you get your info on ships. Like a website or something.

Darth Viscera
Sep 27th, 2001, 05:25:51 PM
They're generally based off the specifications in The Star Wars Guide to Ships, but you have to first research the technology for a ship before being able to produce it. That means that you can modify the SSD as you wish as long as it's size and specifications remain more or less close to the mark.

Ryu Warusa
Sep 28th, 2001, 06:17:14 PM
feh no one gives me an outline.....