PDA

View Full Version : *A nondiscript man enters the bar* OOC: for Jeseth Cloak

Dark Planeswalker
Sep 13th, 2001, 12:40:29 PM
with a quiet gait, the man found a table in the corner and sat down.

A servo droid rolled up to the man blaring the customary "how can I serve you?"

The man was about to irritably wave the droid away when suddenly changed his mind and ordered a drink, after all, a man that walked into a bar and did not drink was a man with more on his mind then a night out...

quietly, the man sat there with his drink, occasionally taking sips from it so as not to be suspicious...waiting. . . watching. . .

"Was this a setup?", the man thought to himself, "Have I been away so long that I am now a...liability?"

Almost unconsciously, the man's lips curled into a disdainful smile, if this "contact" was indeed a setup, they would be hard pressed to capture him. He had planned contingencies for just such an event. The man had survived for years in the Unknown Territories in the service of his Emperor. Surely, anything the Imperials could devise would be no match for what he had seen and escaped from in the past....

So the man sat there unconcerned for his safety... waiting for his contact to show

OOC: Jeseth Cloak you expressed interest in contacting me, I am waiting

Darth Viscera
Sep 26th, 2001, 09:52:09 PM
[OOC: Jeseth was posting to you OOC. He plays Director Hexes of the Intelligence Division. If you wish admittance into the Empire, I suggest you do something to prove your loyalty.]

A man dressed in a completely black jumpsuit approached the visitor, handing him a datapad. There was a cold and lifeless stare in the man's eyes. He was obviously a contact. "Director Hexes has requested a complete background check, but we've turned up very little. We have nothing to confirm you were once a member of the Empire. You do understand that impersonation of an Imperial Officer is punishable by death?"

Dark Planeswalker
Oct 28th, 2001, 12:51:34 AM
With a gaze honed by years of experience, The man observed his contact...obviously that last part about death to imperial personators was to rattle him, however...such petty tactics did not concern him...

"as well you should...you should know nothing about me, my name, records, and information were all erased prior to the initiation of my last...assignment", came the cool reply from the man..his eyes narrowed as he furthur scrutinized his contact...."but you should already know that....shouldn't you?" he cooly said.

Mentally the man began to prepare, either the contact was a total amature, or this meeting was a setup, for no intel agent was stupid enough to walk into a public place dressed in a conspicious color like all black...In either case there was a high chance that this meeting would not end amicibly

Then, the man resigned himself with the probabal fact that this man was probably an underling, probably a junior officer that was sent to deal with him...a way that the higher-ups could show him where he truly lay on the pecking order of the imperial ladder...the man sighed in the sheer uselessness of it all...in any case, rebel agents or the like would probably have followed the contact to this bar...if the man was indeed sincere about being a contact...if this was a setup then...well the man had prepared a contingency for such an event...the man was prepared, he was always prepared...