PDA

View Full Version : Re: Excuse me,

Lord Gue
Mar 25th, 2002, 12:07:33 PM
its my ship, i decide what happens to it :)

U saying if u left and i were still here that I could just say... well this place looks good, TGE/GMA is mine

Darth Viscera
Mar 25th, 2002, 12:13:35 PM
Nope. The Hope and all other of your other former assets will soon become part of TGE. Through a legitimate RP.

Lord Gue
Mar 27th, 2002, 12:32:55 PM
Sorry, no can do, Ive given my assests away already, And its highly improbobale you know of my 'assets' location as they are in deeply uncharted space, and to rp such out would be god moding.
Anyways, The Hope is currently in TSE space as ive given it to one of their members, again OOC info that cant be used...

Darth Viscera
Mar 27th, 2002, 07:20:59 PM
TSE is precluded from having any fleet assets as they've forfeited fleet RP, and members are not allowed to have such a big thing as an SSD for personal fleets.

{:D

Lord Gue
Mar 28th, 2002, 12:18:11 PM
Its not a personal fleet, Its a personal ship. Ive given it to this person as such. And may I reinterate that as you have no clue as to my actions after I left the known galaxy any actions taken against me would be moding

Lord Gue
May 28th, 2002, 06:59:27 PM
that and I saw the thread from OOC, that guy never worked for me so it wouldnt work anyway

Darth Viscera
May 29th, 2002, 06:52:11 AM
Mod Note-I'm closing this thread as it seems entirely moot.