PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION....

Darth Phantom
Oct 9th, 2000, 08:25:02 PM

Darth Viscera
Oct 9th, 2000, 08:34:54 PM
Welcome to the GMA. What past experience do you have, my friend?

Darth Phantom
Oct 9th, 2000, 08:55:48 PM

Darth Viscera
Oct 9th, 2000, 09:18:13 PM
no more detail is needed. I have awarded you a commission in the GMA of Vice Admiral, as long as ezboard doesn't screw it up like it did everyone else's ranks and I had to do it over again......

Sith Summoner
Oct 9th, 2000, 09:19:20 PM
Welcome Darth Phantom... I would like to ask that he becomes my second in command of GMA ground forces... with the rank, title, and privlages of Brigadier General...

OOC:that is the equivelent of Vice-Admiral i believe...

Darth Viscera
Oct 9th, 2000, 09:22:51 PM
fine. i'll make him a commodore. that's the correct rank.

Darth Phantom
Oct 9th, 2000, 09:26:49 PM

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 9th, 2000, 09:32:15 PM
It's funny how Sums joined what, yesterday?.. and Darth Phantom just now joined.... yet each have a higher VFP ie RANK than I do already. I seem to remember that I actually had to waste my time writing out combat RPs with fleet, starfigher, and H2H, just to get to the rank I'm at now. I also remember you saying when I first joined that there's no way you would put someone up in such high ranks when they first joined. I requested Vice Admiral actually, and you said no. Then I earned it. Now next time I want to join an RP group I'll just say I'm special and that I've conquered planets and lead fleets and you would just take my word for it. I was actually starting to feel special to be Vice Admiral. Now these two guys that JUST joined can boss me around like some silly twit.

Ok, I'm done.

Darth Viscera
Oct 9th, 2000, 09:32:16 PM
fine. for ground forces, I made him a Lieutenant General.

Darth Viscera
Oct 9th, 2000, 09:36:01 PM
Gormul you have no reason to complain. YOU HAVE 60 SHIPS UNDER YOUR COMMAND!! THAT'S THE LARGEST FLEET IN THE GMA! and you're higher in rank than phantom, and I just made Summoner a General of GMA ground forces because we need someone to fill that position immediately, and he has experience, which you said you didn't have. you told me that I had to teach you. that's why it took a week for me to give you a rank. Again, YOU HAVE 60 SHIPS! 1/3 the GMA Fleet is under your command. please don't be mad at me

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 9th, 2000, 10:13:28 PM
I'm not mad, I'm just being an ass.

Alls I have to say now is that we serious got something mis-comunicated if you thought I was telling you I needed to be trained in the area of ground RPing and commanding ground troops. The thing I really had no experience in is fleet.

I'll just shut up now because you're right... I am in command of the biggest fleet in GMA, and hell.... I'm a newbie to commanding a fleet, so I guess I'm pretty damn lucky. :)

Darth Phantom
Oct 10th, 2000, 05:31:57 PM

Gormul Hyfe
Oct 11th, 2000, 07:33:58 AM
Uh, I thought this was over? Now YOU'RE just being an ass...

Sith Summoner
Oct 11th, 2000, 11:06:32 AM
Its over Hyfe... i talked to Phantom already... Lets just drop this crap and worry about bigger matters...

Darth Phantom
Oct 11th, 2000, 12:01:56 PM

Darth Viscera
Oct 11th, 2000, 01:45:35 PM
Arguing isn't allowed here. Don't make me and Darthporeon take out the raping belt again.....

GuardPiett
Oct 11th, 2000, 04:10:06 PM
Yes, I never want my men squabbling again. We are here as a part of unity, not to fight over experience.