PDA

View Full Version : I would like to Join...

James McKell
Oct 27th, 2000, 03:47:12 PM
I would like to join the SIN. I am prepared to work my way through the ranks.

OOC: if you wish to contact me, I am located at dive2goal@mail.com

GuardPiett
Oct 27th, 2000, 04:17:18 PM
Firstly, could you provide us with a little info on yourself? F/I: Have you previously roleplayed? If so, where? What are your specialties? Thankyou for your time.

James McKell
Oct 27th, 2000, 04:30:21 PM
I do roleplay @ SWFans, under a diff name, this name and its joining of SIN is just for an in-depth character start of this name. My other name is not important.

Darien Hyfe
Oct 27th, 2000, 06:53:37 PM
Hmmm...

An RPer who has experience at Swfans, knows what he's doing, and is willing to "work through the ranks"...

Yeah, that happens all the time, huh? Well, either you're truely one in a million, or you're some kind of infiltrator.

Surely we don't want to jump to conclusions though. Welcome aboard, James Mckell.

Darth Viscera
Oct 27th, 2000, 07:40:19 PM
Welcome to SIN, James Mckell. We shall start your training immediately, Cadet. If you tell us a bit about your past experience, though, you'll rise through the ranks a bit faster.

James McKell
Oct 27th, 2000, 09:38:16 PM
well, I have no Force-Talen what-so-ever, so don't try and teach me Sith arts... I can pilot anything from starfighters to bulk freighters well... Um, I am really smart, passed the University with flying colors... I'm good with logic... And I have a high stamina level...

Darth Viscera
Oct 27th, 2000, 11:40:28 PM
Please report to War Games and Simulations, Cadet McKell.