PDA

View Full Version : Darth Viscera.....

Hexadragon
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:36:19 PM
i have come from TGE...what do you wish of my services? please tell me what you have in store for me...

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 07:36:54 PM
do you wish to join us?

Hexadragon
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:02:46 PM
yes, i wish to join you

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:10:33 PM
Excellent. I'll make you a cadet immediately, and begin your training excercises. I can see now that you have great potential. You will be resigning from TGE, correct? They are our enemy, and the enemy of most every other group, as well.

Meantime, I'll be issuing you a personal starfighter as a 'Welcome to the group' present. Would you like a TIE Defender?

Hexadragon
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:53:59 PM
ok, great...and i'll resign from TGE by just not goin...don't feel like goin back...and i would just like to know how much room is there for improvement for me? also...a tie fighter would be fine...do i get a choice of the model?

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 08:58:49 PM
How much room for improvement? Well, I'm certain that you'll be an Admiral in charge of a fleet of 60 starships after a month's time.

Yes, you certainly do get a choice of the model of TIE you wish to be issued.

I'll alert TGE of your resignation so you won't have to be uncomfortable and post there.

Darth Viscera
Dec 10th, 2000, 09:04:26 PM
Cadet Hexdragon, please report to War Games and Simulations to begin your training. Read what others have done in the forum, first. That way, you'll have an idea of how to react.