PDA

View Full Version : Joining...

Khendon Sevon
Dec 25th, 2000, 11:01:38 PM
as it says, I wish to join.

Darth Viscera
Dec 26th, 2000, 06:21:59 AM
Welcome to the Galactic Military Alliance. Would you like a position in the army, navy, or starfighter corps? Do you have any prior experience in RPing?

Khendon Sevon
Dec 26th, 2000, 11:59:34 AM
I would like to be in the Navy, please.

My background in Rping is extensive:
Ultima Online, Rping guild, 3 years
Several dead Star Wars rpgs
Several dead gunamwing rpgs
Several dead dragon ball z rpgs
I made Ultima Online Alternate servers for rping (I did the sphere coding for them)
Done some “no background” rping were you just made up anything you wanted, that was weird.

That’s about it.

If you need to contact me my mail is servion@mindspring.com and aim is “Ima Hellbringer”

Edit: Forgot to mention that I’ve played Tie fighter the computer game and X-wing alliance, not to mention rogue squadron because it sucks. That probably doesn’t mean anything. Also my ICQ # is 100088047

Darth Viscera
Dec 26th, 2000, 02:56:49 PM
I just got thru playing XWA on my LAN with my friend. So you write code? I write HTML, Visual Basic, Basic, and a small bit of C++ myself.

Oh yeah. We're making you a captain. Please report to war games + simulations for training.

Khendon Sevon
Dec 27th, 2000, 12:57:41 AM
I program in VB, SphereServer, javaScript, HTML, a little CSS, and I think that's about it... I also have had a web deving company that had minor success... we did everything from iHTML to ASP and we, at one point, did custom computers.