PDA

View Full Version : Joining

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 27th, 2001, 05:57:16 PM
Any Positions open here in the GMA?

Darth Viscera
Apr 27th, 2001, 08:18:28 PM
Jashiva, I am getting sick of this. Infiltration is illegal at swfans.net. If do you it, they ban you. You're very lucky that I don't report you to the mods and admins at the Battleground.

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 28th, 2001, 03:38:38 AM
Who is jashiva?
I only wanted to join nevermind i'll go somewere else
thank you for your time

Darth Viscera
Apr 28th, 2001, 09:17:40 AM
Oh, don't give me that ignorance bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. I know how to read IP addresses, Jashiva.

Sieken
Apr 28th, 2001, 09:54:23 AM
ok ok ok, BUT, im not trying to infiltrate you to be quite honest

And another thing, it was not me that infiltrated you base.
it was my brother AKA Majinafa.

So instead of laying the blame on me and penalizing me for it, talk to him and get the right man.

All i wanted to do was help out and learn this new kind of RP to me.

Darth Viscera
Apr 28th, 2001, 03:23:33 PM
Give me one reason why I should trust you.

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 28th, 2001, 04:14:40 PM
~Nods~. I can understand why you are asking me this.

To be quite honest i would ask the same thing to the person you think invaded your base, i respect that.

And i wouldent be trying to fight against the biggest SWfans team in here if i had no back up, and with my reputation cuz of my brother Ashley at this point you think im going to kill you.

My friend, i have no chance what so ever in getting a meter infront of you due to my crappy reputation, so dont worry in that line.

Plus to the fact most people would like a high rank, i dont want that, in MSN where i have RPed for 2 and a half years i am a fighter pilot and thats all i want to be, not a high up gen or a commander, just a fighter pilot.

Im willing to learn anything you throw at me, and willing to do anything you might put at me.

To be rearly honest i dont think i would want to venture back to where my character was nearly killed cuz of Ashley and not expect to get killed, well im here and im trying to be honest with you, so Vicera, i am sorry Ashley attepted to kill you, but (I myself) Mikeal would like a chance at prooveing you wrong and to proove im not to be agaist you but to be with you.

Also, i know it may not seem much but i have many ideas for ships and such, i design fighter jets for a hobby 21st centry jets, but im sure i can desighn more to.

In other words im willing to work myself up the ranks prooveing myself every step of the way.

Sieken

Gormul Hyfe
Apr 30th, 2001, 07:40:37 AM
Hmmm... Well, in that case:

No.

Didn't I ask you to leave and never post here again already?