PDA

View Full Version : Vicera

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 27th, 2001, 11:45:50 AM
Vicera, i know for a fact you sent a bounty Hunter after me (not naming names) but i asking if i culd work with you rather than agaist you, if you need more infomation on who sent me up to enter your HQ, i will tell you anything you like.

Qualitys: Im a perfect Fighter Pilot/Bomber, i also used to be a trooper in a now uknown force, im a infiltration spealist (When my brother dont mess with my name)...but i guess you will ignore this so, i willbe on myway....goodluck

Gormul Hyfe
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:37:11 PM
Sit down before you hurt yourself.

And don't ever post here again.

Darth Viscera
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:56:51 PM
First of all, I didn't send a bounty hunter after you. Don't ask me who did. Boba Fett's operations are his own. Frankly, I wouldn't waste my breath, seeing as how you're clearly too much of an idiot to pose a threat to the most powerful govt. in the galaxy.

Second of all-NO! You're not joining the Empire, and that's that. I'd rather choke on a herpes-infested cat than give you a mission to carry out.

Thirdly-You're not a very good "infiltration spealist". I'm actually quite surprised that you are able to muster the senses to avoid walking into trees and stumbling in potholes.

Fourthly-I feel that RPing with you is beneath me, as you are a complete god-moding newbie nuisance walking talking typo, so I will no longer do it.

Gormul Hyfe
Apr 30th, 2001, 07:38:08 AM
Herpes-infested cat?

Such a creative young man...

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2001, 01:57:56 PM
Indeed, old boy.

Gormul Hyfe
May 1st, 2001, 07:38:10 AM
Heh.

Hey, guess what! My birthday is coming up! This Friday! Going for the big 15! Wohoho!