PDA

View Full Version : Vescera

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 29th, 2001, 11:02:47 AM
Will you give me a chance?, ive answerd to you "Why should i trust you" question in the below post..

Darth Viscera
Apr 29th, 2001, 11:22:32 AM
Are you misspelling my name on purpose? So far, I've heard:

Vocera
Vascera
Vacera
Vescera

THE NAME IS VISCERA YOU DOLT!

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 29th, 2001, 11:33:59 AM
aplogies,..but will you give me a chance to proove myself???

Darth Viscera
Apr 29th, 2001, 12:49:13 PM
You will have to prove that you are worthy. I will tell you what the Sith Masters at the RSO told me, when I asked to join them. Continue with your work, and you will be under observation. When we feel that you have earned the right to become an Officer of the Empire, we will post here, alerting you of that fact. You will not be allowed in before this occurs.

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 29th, 2001, 12:58:12 PM
yes sir i understand...

Gormul Hyfe
Apr 30th, 2001, 07:42:59 AM
I love you. I think we should put you under consideration for joining.

You culd be a valluble aset to teh GMA. Well be wathing yuo closly. ;)

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 30th, 2001, 01:31:16 PM
ok lets cross off some of the stuff here...

•1) you are Viscera
•2) im 23 years old and counting
•3) I DONT GIVE A FLAMEING 2 -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-s about your -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing GMA -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing crap
•4) and 4 have a nice day :)

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2001, 02:02:09 PM
Hyfe, I am -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-ing pissed at you. We'll discuss your arrogant, treasonous, dumbass bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR- in the stratcomm forum.

Sieken Kasstra
Apr 30th, 2001, 03:06:21 PM
Thank you Vic, i hope i can make you happy my friend :)

the number 3 was just me trying to get to his so just ignore it...again..im desining a new ship...ill give you the stats in the ship construction area...hope this helps me getting a place here.

Gormul Hyfe
Apr 30th, 2001, 03:14:23 PM
Ohh... I'm so sad. I've been dissed by a, uh... 35 year old. Yeah.

I mean. Yeah... Your cool. Maybe we should put you under observation to join. Yeah... I think so. How 'bout you Vescera? Yeah. Good idea.

*wink wink wink*

Rrriiiiggghhttt...

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2001, 03:26:56 PM
And Sieken!
You had better watch your mouth. This is not a kindergarten class. You will respond to Hyfe's abuse in an intelligent fashion. I don't have time for this childish bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. Both of you, shut up and let me think.

Gormul Hyfe
May 1st, 2001, 12:25:45 PM
*sigh*