PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay proposition

Simon Peter Gruber
May 13th, 2001, 03:56:29 PM
OOC:

I'm not sure where I should post this topic, so I thought I'd post it in here.

I would like to speak with whoever is in charge of The Empire. I wish to speak about the possibility of a roleplay set in and around the Imperial Palace on Coruscant.

Darth Viscera
May 13th, 2001, 11:18:12 PM
Colonel, please elaborate.

Simon Peter Gruber
May 14th, 2001, 11:25:09 AM
Well, if you are familiar with the mivoe Die Hard then you will know what I am talking about.

In this roleplay <A HREF="http://pub63.ezboard.com/bthecoalition22084">The Coalition</A HREF> will take control of the Imperial Palace, as well as taking a large number of people hostage, in an attempt to achieve the release of several people imprisoned by the Empire, as well as attempting to steal a large sum of money from the treasury beneath the Palace. As a result of the roleplay, The Coalition will not exactly get away with billions upon billions of credits, but a moderate sum with which to buy several key ships and supplies to further their cause, as well as the release of one or two of the prisoners, who will be "in prison" for the purpose of this roleplay.

The Empire will achieve whatever you wish, so long as it does not seem unfair to anyone, eg you can't capture a major character (though we could discuss that elsewhere) or kill a major character, but something similar like freeing the hostages would seem appropriate.

I think that a roleplay like this has much potential and could prove to be a most enjoyable and entertaining undertaking. I do hope you like the idea! Please reply as soon as possible so that we can further discuss the details.

Darth Viscera
May 14th, 2001, 11:58:57 AM
Hmm, you'll have to speak to Moff Sevon about that, Imperial Center is his jurisdiction, you know. I'll try to fetch him for you.