PDA

View Full Version : ...Look who comes crawling back...

Hexadragon
May 25th, 2001, 05:18:01 PM
I have joined and quit 2 times thus far with each period of membership longer than the last(the first I was not here for long, but the second I advanced to Captain as Hades), but each reason was as legitiment one even though I would much rather not have needed to attend to those matters. Well...I return once again with increased loyality, intelligence, and RPing skill. I will understand if I am rejected which I would rather endure than a long-lasting grudge.

1. Hexadragon is a Warrior at TSE; all other positions pertain to TGC.
2. Navy
3. Yes
4. AIM: Lord Hexadragon
5. I suppose that my word has greatly decreased in value...but yes.

DarthPoreon
May 25th, 2001, 06:09:37 PM
The HoloMessage played across the Grand Moff's screen. It was requesting admittance into the Naval ranks of The Empire. Being incharge of all Recruits to come to the Empire, the Grand Moff had the power to make or break someone's career. The Grand Moff had heard of some of the Sith's feats he performed before.

"Recruit Hex, greetings. I am Cheif of New Recruits, Grand Moff Jake Ser Poreon. Welcome to the Empire. You will be given the rank Lieutenant Commander and you will be placed under command of Moff Disra in the Thyferra Sector. Please Report there immediately for any mission assignments the Moff has for you. Welcome again Lt. Commander. Grand Moff Poreon, out."

OOC: You will be given access to the private forums shortly Hex. Until then, feel free to visit the GMA Website or relax in the Bar.