PDA

View Full Version : JOINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davin Essian
Jun 30th, 2001, 03:47:33 PM
hi my name is davin essian and i want to join the empire because i think it is the best group there is at swfans because i have read lots of your posts vicera and I think your a really great rwiter! i think you will be extremely inpressed with my roleplaying because im realy intrested in reading and writing and all the kind of thing so you should let me joind. i could be one of your best people and illl serve the Galactic empire well.
\

you can email me at upsideur89@aol.com or im me there at the same thing but with the @aol.com but you probably new about that so just get in contact with me and tell me if i can join!

oh yeah i like to do all kinds of rpging you you can put me in doing whatever you want cuz im great at everhting.

Darth Viscera
Jun 30th, 2001, 05:47:01 PM
Instructions for joining the Empire:

Answer the following questions in your application post:

1. Do you have any other characters who are in any other groups? Speak truthfully on this one.
2. Army, Navy, Starfighter, or Intelligence Corps?
3. Have you any roleplay experience?
4. How can you be contacted? Do you have AIM, MSN, ICQ?
5. Are you willing to devote your life to the cause of restoring the New Order?

Davin Essian
Jun 30th, 2001, 06:07:48 PM
1 no
2 i could be in anyone you want sir but ill pick navy
3 yes
4 i have AOL (adreses are above)
5 yes but my bed time is 9 so i cant be on after that but i will do my best to serve the new Order as a loyal servant and bring honor to everyone in it!

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 10:46:33 AM
Ok, sorry. That's me. I mean, I'm him. We're eachother. Whatever. I just couldn't resist mocking all the 10 year old mis-fits coming in here lately.

Anywho, Davin Essian is the name of the character I use as the Captain of the Pandemonium, the Reserve Armada's flagship. Since Daemon is often interacting with him, I thought it might be interesting if I just made a user name for him and sometimes wrote things from his perspective, giving alternate views to RPs and such.

He could do other stuff too, sometimes. I guess.

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:59:53 PM
kay.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 1st, 2001, 03:20:18 PM
Thanks. Could you make him a Captain? That's the rank I have him playing as currently.

How come you're never on AIM anymore?

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:25:40 PM
k. haven't been on the internet for a sustained time.