PDA

View Full Version : *saunters in*

Serena Laran
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:14:46 AM
"Serena Laran, reporting for duty." The leggy red-head stood at attention, her uniform crisply pressed with creases in all the right places. The barren grey color of it did not distract the eye from the shapeliness of her body underneath.

ooc: Hi all, I play Lady De'Ville (TBH), among a few independents, which are affiliated with no group, and are not secret, and I don't use them often at all: Lady Alaria (okay, thats TDG), Arya Ravenwing /ic:

Zorin Hexes
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:22:54 AM
Zorin looked her over, slicking back his blond hair. "At ease Captain. Where are your transfer records and where would you like to be stationed?" The Vice Admiral yawned and looked at his chrono-piece. It was late, but he didnt mind putting on the uniform one last time before bed.

Serena Laran
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:28:38 AM
She shifted her eyes to look at the Vice-Admiral, and then relaxed her stance, spreading her feet for stability, and holding out a datapad for his perusal. "Here are my transfer records. And I'd like to be stationed wherever it is the Empire needs me most. Sir." Serena looked at him, noting his yawn, and repressing her own.

Zorin Hexes
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:32:56 AM
"Then welcome to the Delteon Sector Fleet. I expect you to report in tomorrow night. Enjoy your leave while you have it..." He stretched and handed her back her now authorized transfer documentations. She blinked at looked down at her stationing, then back up at him - but he was gone. The door hissed shut behind Zorin as he made his way back to his room.

Serena Laran
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:35:41 AM
She tucked the datapad between her hands, and allowed herself a shrug, and then walked briskly down the hall. Perhaps there was an officers' lounge, or somewhere else she could unwind.

Since there was no one to show her around, Serena would find it herself.

Darth Viscera
Jul 6th, 2001, 04:30:33 AM
Custom title, forum access, anything else I'm forgetting? oh yes, you'll need a sig. I'll whip one up. But d'oh, a hottie such as Serena can't use just a plain ImpSig. bah i'm going to bed.

Khendon S
Jul 6th, 2001, 02:09:17 PM
(OOC: put Estella Warren in a Imperial uniform *evil grin* if need be I can do it.)

Darth Viscera
Jul 6th, 2001, 05:22:38 PM
Uh, she's a blonde, duh. And besides, she'd be more of a good sig pic for Jeseth's sister, perhaps. Example:

---Edited out so I don't violate the ezBoard terms of service, section 6 part c subsection 4.---

See what I mean? Hard to wrap a uniform around those wings!

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 6th, 2001, 05:26:36 PM
(ooc) Hey... not a bad idea. I may take up on that.

Darth Viscera
Jul 6th, 2001, 05:31:49 PM
Sorry about that Holly, we're not usually such chauvinist pigs :|

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 6th, 2001, 05:43:11 PM
We're not?

When did this happen and why wasn't I informed?

Darth Viscera
Jul 6th, 2001, 05:51:13 PM
icksnay on the igspay ingthay esethjay!

Khendon S
Jul 6th, 2001, 10:10:17 PM
hah! fools.

Darth Viscera
Jul 6th, 2001, 10:24:19 PM
huh? who? about what?

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 6th, 2001, 10:57:28 PM
That's very creative, Viscera. Are those little wings your own "handy work"?

Darth Viscera
Jul 6th, 2001, 11:03:15 PM
Nope. I'm just linking the image from some website. Amazing how many pics there are available of that woman (I forget her name) scattered all over the web after just one search.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:18:36 PM
Funny how the thread with "(nudity)" in the title has 40 something views on it - 3 or 4 times as many as any of the other threads in here.

Ofcourse that has nothing to do with the fact that I've come back to this thread about 10 times myself... ;)

Darth Viscera
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:54:24 PM
Also funny how yesterday this board got more hits than it usually does by far. Perhaps a nudity forum is in order?

Khendon S
Jul 7th, 2001, 04:20:12 PM
hmm... is that legal?

Darth Viscera
Jul 7th, 2001, 06:23:08 PM
As long as you warn people that there's nudity contained therein, I believe it is. And I paid fifteen bucks for this board, so I think I have that right, ezBoard be damned.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 8th, 2001, 02:27:26 AM
Phooey! "Section 6, poo poo poo, paragraph 4, Terms of Service, eat my anus part 17".

Party pooper.