PDA

View Full Version : Requesting to join.

Daray Pallaton
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:52:24 AM
OOC: I'm also known as Kaine Darklighter of TSE, so yes, I have roleplay experience.

IC:

Daray Pallaton, the 19 year old, walked into the Recruitement Center. Nearly all his life he'd wanted to be apart of the Galactic Military Alliance, yet family stopped him from being so. He waited patiently for someone to greet him.

Darth Viscera
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:03:42 PM
A Recruiting officer stared at the boy for a moment, sizing him up. His rank insignia declared that he was a Captain in the Imperial Army. He walked towards the boy, holding a datapad forward.

"You'd like to join the Armed Forces, son?" he asked, offering the datapad, which contained a brief questionnaire.

Daray Pallaton
Jul 2nd, 2001, 01:19:44 AM
Daray took the datapad from the captain, looked over it slightly, then lifted his head.

“I'd like to join the Navy, sir.”

Zorin Hexes
Jul 3rd, 2001, 11:08:17 AM
Zorin walked by slowly, obviously on leave or on his way to lunch. He gave the man a quick glance and stopped to address the recruitment officer.

"Who's this one? New Naval Officer?"

Daray Pallaton
Jul 8th, 2001, 04:16:23 AM
"Who's this one? New Naval Officer?"

Daray turned his head to the side, and finally noticed the man standing not to far away from him. He looked down at the rank insignia, but wasn't too sure what the ranks were, although he knew it was someone important. Raising up his hand, he saluted the officer.

“Yes I am, sir.”

Zorin Hexes
Jul 8th, 2001, 04:35:36 AM
Zorin returned the salute, nodding to the man. "Very well... report to your <a href=http://pub24.ezboard.com/fgalacticmilitaryalliancefrm5.showMessage?topicID= 64.topic>training</a> immediately." The Vice-Admiral pressed a data pad into the man's hand, slapping him on the shoulder. "I'll be along to watch you in a few minutes. I have to prepare a briefing for Captain Laran."

Pallaton looked up to address the Admiral, but the man was gone. His knack for appearing and disappearing unnoticed was quite unnerving to most.