PDA

View Full Version : *A Man with a Dissimulated Expression Enters*

Darth Exceron
Jul 8th, 2001, 05:08:57 PM
OOC: My experience lies mainly at The Gungan Council where I had originally come from in terms of RP, along with a slight history at SWFans which up to now, is not active. And yes, I have roughly a half year's to entire year's experience in naval SW combat.

IC:
A man with prominent etches of expression, or perhaps the lack of expression, bore in the man's light face, though one with a dark expression and aurora. The jet-black hair he bore brought an essence of his slight youth as his nimble fingers brushed the dangling bangs to the back as he approached the large recruitment desk.

He had gone to a flight-academy in his early teens, while maintaining an impressive GPA at standard schooling. As his youth progressed, enlisting in the Imperial Navy had always caught his eye when he lived on the Imperial-occupied Tynna, where his eyes nearly stuck to the various propaganda plastered upon his city. Until the day of their death, his parents had always knew that his turn to the Imperials was iminent.*

"S-Sir...I am intested in joining the Imperial Navy with various naval experience."

Darth Viscera
Jul 9th, 2001, 04:05:44 PM
Welcome. I will begin your training soon.

Darth Exceron
Jul 10th, 2001, 09:14:22 AM
Seeing as how you seem pretty busy with what needs to be done: I can easily manage on the knowledge I already have, and you can merely administer a test of some-sort to lesson your load.

Daemon Hyfe
Jul 10th, 2001, 12:26:20 PM
That's what we always do. ;)

Darth Exceron
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:28:25 AM
Good...then simply inform me when that is started.

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:22:03 PM
Sorry about the delay....war and all. I'm getting to it now.

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:53:25 PM
pub24.ezboard.com/fgalact...D=66.topic (http://pub24.ezboard.com/fgalacticmilitaryalliancefrm5.showMessage?topicID= 66.topic)