PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Permission to serve the Empire

Telan Desaria
Jul 9th, 2001, 03:28:34 PM
It would be an honor to serve the Empire in all its glory, smashing about the scum of the galaxy at every turn. Already do I aid in commanding a ship, a Super Star Destroyer named Nemesis, from which we dispatch the Rebels at every turn.

If you would allow a young soldier another honor on his chest, another medal to his collection, then email me at general717@yahoo.com, and tell me how to find this site, because I speak to you now through a search engine.

PS-You may see the glorious Nemesis at www.ssdnemesis.cjb.net

My skills are best exploited when it comes to tactics and at the forefront of battle. Duyt and honor! May the Empire rise again!

Telan Desaria
Jul 9th, 2001, 03:31:24 PM
I apologize for spealing in the first person, but this site is a good one, and I was caught in the moment. For the Empire!

Darth Viscera
Jul 9th, 2001, 04:00:38 PM
Welcome to the Empire, Telan Desaria. Your training will begin soon.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 9th, 2001, 06:50:20 PM
(ooc) Visc, I notice that you have your hands full. I'd be willing to train him if you wish?

Darth Viscera
Jul 9th, 2001, 08:33:11 PM
OOC: Thank you Jes, I'd really appreciate that :)

Darth Karrn
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:38:26 AM
we are acrally looking for pilots in the Renegade Sqaudron Vis if this guy passes Training...

Darth Viscera
Jul 10th, 2001, 02:49:26 AM
I don't believe that's feasible. You've expressed interest in starfighters, and I don't think we can spare this man to the corps as well. We have 1,200 capital ships which need commanding, and scarcely half a dozen people to command them.

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:53:47 PM
pub24.ezboard.com/fgalact...D=67.topic (http://pub24.ezboard.com/fgalacticmilitaryalliancefrm5.showMessage?topicID= 67.topic)

Zorin Hexes
Jul 12th, 2001, 12:20:41 AM
Pending a few posts to clean up the last of the Quitooine/Lorah'l mess, I will take over training for him. :)

Telan Desaria
Jul 12th, 2001, 01:59:32 PM
I believe, as the person of whom you speak, I can help you make a decision. I would like to command a vessel. A Super Star Destroyer if you have one available, as that is what I am used to. Or an Imperator II if not, but I have expertise in all fields of starship command.

I can also work on the ground as a troop commander, as tactical CO of Nemesis I lead the Invasion of Clak-dorr VII. We took the planet, by the way.

My faults lie in starfighters. I cannot fly in cramped quarters-I am claustrophobic. My apologies to Major Karrn.

Glory to the Empire, death to our Enemies...

Telan Desaria
Jul 12th, 2001, 02:04:08 PM
I, Admiral Desaria-willing to accept a severe demotion-forgot to add one important thing to my profile-that was R&D skills. I possess in my dossier the plans to several craft: the Aurora-class Battle Crusier, the Prowler-class TIE fighter, the Vim-class Gunboat, and more, mostly capital warships. I am, after all, a frontline command officer.

Adieu.

Email me and let me know how to find this site so I don't have to go through google every Sithspawned time!!!