PDA

View Full Version : Give me a command!!!

Telan Desaria
Jul 14th, 2001, 12:30:27 PM
Darth Viscera! Diktat! Emperor, and leader!!! I have been reading the battles on SWFans.net and wanting to take action, charging into the fray with a fleet of my own, but I have none. I cannot take Nemesis, its accompanying Dreadnaught, ISD II, and three Corellian gunships, because you have not allowed me to yet. All I ask is for you to assign me a ship, or a line, squadron or flotilla so I can get in the action, so to speak, so I can begin me career with the Galactic Military Alliance.

I implore you to begin my 'training' or bank on the tactical skill I already possess.

I give you my word as an officer, soldier, and gentlmen, I will not fail you. At least, I will not go down without a fight!

Darth Viscera
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:03:34 PM
Such impatience.

Telan Desaria
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:17:10 PM
Now that I have your attention, my Lord, will you give me a command, or not?

Darth Viscera
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:20:02 PM
In time. Childish behavior will not accelerate the process.

Telan Desaria
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:38:01 PM
You have my most sincere apologies, my Lord. I did not mean to offend you. I only want to help add to the Empire's greater glory. I will watch here in this section for any posts relating to a command or training.

Darth Viscera
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:45:48 PM
Your training has been left to Zorin Hexes. Contact him in regard to your training.

Telan Desaria
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:58:21 PM
How am I to contact him, my Lord? Would you rpide me his email address?

Darth Viscera
Jul 17th, 2001, 02:17:04 PM
I'll tell him that you wanted him next time i see him on AIM.

Telan Desaria
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:46:46 AM
I thank you greatly, my lord. I cannot wait to command a fleet of the Empire's warships into battle. Please email me at general717@yahoo.com as soon as you or Lord Hexes inititates anything with regards to said training.
Your humble servent,
Admiral Telan Desaria

Telan Desaria
Jul 18th, 2001, 11:52:03 AM
My lord, as my training mow commences, I have taken my small personal fleet consisting of the Super Star Destroyer Nemesis, the Imperial II Star Destroyer Interrogator, the Dreadnaught Thrasher, and Corellian Gunships Thrasher, Vehemance, and Termagant to Garqui to try to throw back the Sith Empire attack. There is was an Imperial Super-class Star Destroyer captured there when Moff Tadrin surrendered and fled to Bastion. I will try to capture the SSD and bombard the Sith positions on the planet whilst I coordinate my attack with resistance leaders on the ground. If you would like me to pull out at any time, please let me know.

OOC-I will be on line about every other day and checking this and my email.

For the Empire! My ship commander, Baron Gertallya, will assist. Please ask Admiral Pelleaon for reinforcements while I assault the Sith fleet.

Darth Viscera
Jul 19th, 2001, 04:19:39 AM
Fine, so long as you don't attack them as an Imperial officer. That is, one of ours.

Telan Desaria
Jul 19th, 2001, 02:11:09 PM
OOC-Would you please monitor the battle and tell me what you think? Will it help in my training? Will you and Lord Hexes email me with regards to my training at general717@yahoo.com ? Thank you, gracious leader. For the Empire. How long does training take?

Khendon S
Jul 19th, 2001, 03:47:31 PM
Training only ends once your trainer finds you fit to command.

Telan Desaria
Jul 20th, 2001, 11:11:50 AM
I can engage in a battle of rhetoric for many weeks, Moff sir, but now is not the time. Would you please give me a way to contact Lord Hexes? I would be most grateful.

Khendon S
Jul 20th, 2001, 12:29:10 PM
I don't know any contact information for him.

Viscera, I request to aid in this young trainee's training.

Darth Viscera
Jul 21st, 2001, 09:49:10 AM
go right ahead.

Khendon S
Jul 22nd, 2001, 12:02:00 AM
*Khendon gives a stiff salute, smiles and turns towards the sims and training area, walking off into the distance.*

Khendon S
Jul 22nd, 2001, 12:02:30 AM
Telan, IM me at Ietib or email me at andrew@bewildrocks.com