PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Telan Desaria

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 31st, 2001, 07:55:58 PM
Do you have AIM? I urgently need to speak with you. This is Vice-Admiral Hexes.

Telan Desaria
Aug 1st, 2001, 09:54:17 AM
Admiral Hexes:

This is Rear Admiral Telan Desaria-rank earned in service to the Empire before the fall of the cloned Emperor. I am on AOL Im as QLancer17
you may email me as
general717@yahoo.com

My fleet andI are at your disposal,
Admiral Telan Desaria

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 4th, 2001, 10:49:27 PM
You are as of now an official Captain in the Thyffera Sector Fleet. I'll be assigning you to a ship shortly.

Telan Desaria
Aug 6th, 2001, 12:11:09 PM
Admiral Hexes,

Thank you sir! I shall endeavor to fill all of your already high expectations.

If I may, what has prompted your field promotion decision?

That does not matter, though, sir. I will serve the Empire with the full measure of my devotion.

Also, having attained some pertinent information vis-a-vis an attack in the Thyferra Sector, I will be moving my personal fleet of one Carrack Cruiser and three Corellian gunships with me to my new command, and will base my flag on the Shadow Warrior, the Cruiser, until you assign me a ship.

For the Glory of the Empire!!!

Telan Desaria
Aug 10th, 2001, 11:15:48 AM
Admiral Hexes, I have seen the Belkedan Conflict thread, and the reason-the attack on that the planet and the need for seasoned commanders-for my promotion and commission. If you will assign me a ship, I will begin my posting as you order. What are your orders, sir?

Captain Desaria

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 15th, 2001, 04:27:15 PM
I have been impressed by your capabilities in battles and high adaption skills. I would like you to take command of the ISD Saurron and it's assigned battle group. You may begin posting immidiately. I will be finalizing another post to the thread today. Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy OOCly lately.

Telan Desaria
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:00:53 PM
Thank you, my Lord. Can you give me a run down of the other ships attached to the Sauron?

I will bring my personal armada to add to the strength of the ISD Saurron's Group. ( 3 Corelllian Gunship, 1 carrack Cruiser, 2 ISD mk I, ETA 8-19, 8-21)

Captain Desaria

Zorin Hexes
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:33:28 PM
Look in the Delteon Sector forum. The ships are all listed there. :)

Telan Desaria
Aug 18th, 2001, 11:16:04 AM
I don't have access, sir.

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 19th, 2001, 09:41:06 PM
Oh, sorry about that. I thought Viscera had given you access to all the locked forums. No problem. I'll take care it. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Aug 19th, 2001, 09:41:53 PM
And sorry for my slow responses. Soon I will be placing you someplace where your efforts can be better utilized, and perhaps following our Victory at Belkadan a promotion will be in order. ;)

Telan Desaria
Aug 20th, 2001, 07:26:10 PM
Thank you, sir. If you wish to email me passwords, my address is general717@yahoo.com

Captain Desaria

Also, On the 19th, my Star Destroyer 'Interrogator' was finished. With your permission, I would like to add the ship that I command.

they are

Star Destroyers (2) 'Vehemance' 'Interrogator'**

Carracks (2) 'Eudaemon' 'Shadow Warrior'

Corellian Gunships (3) 'Avidity' 'Asperity', 'Excoriate'

with these, I can increase the size of Star Destroyer Group Saurron.

**each outifitted with four Defender squadrons and two Scimitar Assault Bomber squads, for a total of 8 Defenders and four Scimitar squads...

Captain Desaria

for links to see if they're real, see the Guild for the Interrogator, The Sith Empire for Carracks (SW) and all gunships, and Imperial Remnant for Eudaemon.

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 3rd, 2001, 08:12:30 PM
Feel free to do so. There is no need for passwords, you should have access to all appropriate forums, yes?