PDA

View Full Version : Proposals...

Telan Desaria
Aug 31st, 2001, 03:54:34 PM
Admiral Hexes, have you an asnwer to my proposal in regards to Moff Disra's absence?

Commodore Telan Desaria
Thyferra Sector Fleet

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 3rd, 2001, 07:07:10 PM
I sent you a private message regarding that. I would need to consult with the other executive officers before authorizing it. Also, there are a few things you must agree to first on an OOC basis.

1.) You will not under any circumstance use your position for infiltration.

2.) You recognize that all ships and planets under Imperial control will remain as such, and you will not attempt hostile action without a minimum of 48 hours notice.

3.) You will, before taking any action which will affect the entirity of the Empire, notify all those who would need to be involved.

Due to the fact that you are fairly new to RPing here at the SWFans.net universe I would need your agreement with all those terms before I would be able to give you an elavation of command which entails as much responsibility as that which you are asking.

Telan Desaria
Sep 4th, 2001, 07:59:29 AM
Admiral Hexes,

I thank you for conisdering my request. I acquiesce to all said restrictions and will adhere to them on all bases and occasions. I subordinate myself to Imperial High Command on all occassions regarding military operations and political restructuring.

Any other terms are completely acceptable.

I would still like to accept the promotion, if it is still offered.

Admiral?

Jeseth Cloak
Sep 8th, 2001, 10:57:43 PM
Very well then, consider yourself promoted. Address me if you should have any requests or questions regarding your new rank.

Darth Viscera
Sep 30th, 2001, 05:25:49 PM
http://pub54.ezboard.com/fserpentfleetfrm1.showMessage?topicID=27.topic

This is your character, correct?

Telan Desaria
Oct 1st, 2001, 06:22:12 AM
He is one of them. My loyalty is to the GMA/TGE. If that is a problem, I will have him killed.

Admiral Telan Desaria