PDA

View Full Version : *encrypted message recieved*

Dark Planeswalker
Oct 1st, 2001, 07:16:51 PM
It was a lazy day for communications officer Jiar Neigo, not much had been going on in the Imperial Center that day...Until

*BREEEEEPP BREEEP*

"What in the world?", said a suprised Neigo as he was jolted from his drowsy reverie..

"warning, encrypted message recieved, warning, encrypted message does not follow any current standard imperial protocol...warning..warning...", read Neigo's computer display

"damn, this better not be another thrill seeker hacker...", mumbled Neigo as he typed in the commands to diagnose and decrypt the message

The encryption on the message was old, very old, possibly dated from the time during the founding of the Old Empire...
Neigo's palms sweatted as he finished the decryption and frowned as he found a second encryption....

to Telan Desaria, Vice Admiral

73|4|\| 7|-|15 15 I)412|<. 1 |-|4\/3 4 123p0127 4 j00 0|\| 71200p |v|0\/3|v|3|\|75 4|\| |\|u|v|133125 0f I)4 1|v|p 123|v||\|4|\|7. J00 5|-|0u|I ) 13 413|3 2 0\/\/z'012 I)3|v| 47 13120|v|3120 1f j00 |-|4\/3 l337 5|<1||z |\|' f012(35.

Get in contact with me...you know where to meet...I'll hand you the rest of the report in person....out

Dark

"well, at least I'm not bored anymore...",sighed a resigned Neigo... clearly he was in for a long day explaining this message to his superiors...."

Far away, on a remote planet, in a small out of the way inn, a non-descript man smiled as a message on his screen confirmed the message's delivery.....

Telan Desaria
Oct 2nd, 2001, 06:33:37 AM
Mr Planeswalker:

I have been granted the authority by Imperial High Command to assign you a mission. This should prove-or disprove-your loyalty to the Empire as it exists today.

We have spoken elsewhere, and as what I have to say is classified, I will not repeat it. You know your duty, so do it.

As of now, you are assigned to the XV Intelligence Corps, Imperial High Command. Furhter Orders will be forthcoming. Begin the mision we spoke of immeditately. Your rank is Acting Sergeant of Intelligence.

Admiral Telan Desaria