PDA

View Full Version : Rear Admiral Sarin Vorran

sarin vorran
Dec 3rd, 2001, 12:33:06 PM
My name is Sarin Vorran. I had the pleasure of commanding three fine Fleets, the First and Second Assault, and Third Reserve during the Battle of Kamaar, where I suffered a stalemate against a fine foe. I held the Rank of Rear Admiral in the Imperial Remnant Fleet, having served with distinction.

Before my arrival in the Fleet of the Imperial Remnant I served with the Emperor at the Batle of Calamari and participated in the liberation of Mondell XVI from the Rebels, then resigned when the Emperor was defeated. I then returned and offered my services again. I held a naval commission and have been active ever since. I hold tremendous R&D experience and tactical disposition. I look forward to serving the Empire.

-Rear Admiral Sarin Vorran

Khendon S
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:06:10 PM
Visc, contact me on this one, I know where to place 'em, I versed him.

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2001, 10:23:44 PM
HE'S MINE! I own him! MINE! Back!

Darth Viscera
Dec 4th, 2001, 12:53:16 AM
Welcome to the Empire. You will be given the rank of Rear Admiral, and placed under the command of Vice Admiral Lebron.

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:27:26 PM
Eh heh heh. That's what I thought.

sarin vorran
Dec 7th, 2001, 10:14:40 AM
I don't have access to any locked forums.

Darth Viscera
Dec 7th, 2001, 12:20:18 PM
I gave you access to Bastion sector. I'll need your promise over AIM or through an email that you won't steal anything or tell anyone anything before I let you into Strategic Command. Security.