PDA

View Full Version : Palpatine's Book of Anger

Delirion
Jan 31st, 2001, 02:20:51 AM
"The Force is an energy field, fed by all living things. All living things have darkness within them that feeds the dark side of the Force. The universe rages. My own anger can unlock and unleash the anger of the cosmos. From this act flows the power of the dark side."

"My Empire was built on the power of the dark side. Without that power, it could not hold together. My own dark will drove the Imperial war machine, and its wheels were lubricated by fear and anger--anger at the Rebellion, and fear of my punishment. But fear, anger, and military might were not enough to hold it all together. Without the dark side, that same fear and anger were enough to tear the Empire apart."

"The new technology of destruction is an extremely useful tool for furthering the aims of the dark side. Star Destroyers and Death Stars were viewed by some as tools of political conquest. They missed the point entirely. My vision for the galaxy has always been to fill its uncounted worlds with the emotions that serve the dark side. If a civilization is burned down by the guns of a Star Destroyer, it is gone forever, but if it can be made to fear that destruction, the true power in the galaxy grows ever stronger."

"Betrayal is capable of provoking an explosive outpouring of anger, but the Final Order cannot tolerate it, or its consequences. When the Dark Empire is complete, the followers of the dark side will share my power of being able to observe each other. Betrayal will no longer be practical. Only with this basic cooperation can the order of Dark Jedi attempt the next task, the conquering of the entire galaxy, and then, in the distant future, other galaxies..."

"When rage leads directly to results, a sense of the omnipotence of expressed rage grows. Vader felt this sense of power, but he and I did not use it in the same way. I have truly learned to control my anger, while Vader could only partially control his. Like a berserker, he always struck out with his rage, but I am like a furnace. My rage burns deep within, contained and concentrated. Mine was ever the greater strength, for this reason. Many of my enemies were fooled by my apparent lack of defenses. But rage, focused within and controlled, is a devastating weapon that can be used at any time, and without warning."

"Anger, concentrated by will in the vital center of the body creates a portal through which vast energies are released--the energies of the dark side of the Force. Standing watch with the mind, in my meditation of anger, I have slain my enemies from great distances, through the dark side power that permeates the galaxy. I have created lightening and unleashed its destructive fire. Using this knowledge, I can unleash the dark side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms."

Darth Viscera
Feb 3rd, 2001, 03:42:06 PM
*Listens*

You speak the words of the creator. I must hear more.

Darth Rane
Feb 3rd, 2001, 04:10:30 PM
With a snarl, Darth Rane calls out to Viscera

"You! You dare to venture into our sanctum?!"

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 3rd, 2001, 06:31:44 PM
Jeseth holds his hand in front of Darth Rane as he begisn to move foward, probably to kill the intruder.

"Wait, I must speak with this one."

Jeseth moves foward as Rane fights to restraine his thirst for blood.

"What is it you seek here? Your presence intrigues me... Explain yourself."

Lasitus Tielle
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:02:55 PM
Lasitus steps forward and grabs Jeseth's shoulder. He pulls him back slightly. "Jeseth, my brother. Turn him away. He is unclean beyond necessity. He is the stuff of blood and spit. The very presence of this clone fouls the delicate balance of our home." Lasitus turns to Viscera. "Begone, despot. I've had my share of your kind."

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:09:48 PM
"Hmmm..."

A clone?

"What do you speak of..? His 'kind?' I'm not as well educated on this, it seems, as you."

Lasitus Tielle
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:18:48 PM
"Yes. A clone of Palpatine. Clearly imperfect. Carnor Jax had every last one of the clones tampered with. They all died. Apparently, this one came out due to a freak gene that countered the poisons. That would have been near the cerebelum of the brain. Malfunction, if not already sprung, is quite emminent."

Delirion
Feb 3rd, 2001, 07:52:05 PM
She stands aside from the others, watching, watching. This was not a development she had wished for. She had formed no opinion of Viscera - but clones were despiccable.

They were unstable, sick in mind and spirit...

They made her cringe...

IS IT BECAUSE THEY REMIND YOU OF YOURSELF, MY LITTLE ONE? IS IT NOT THAT YOU FEAR TO FACE THEM BECAUSE THEY MIRROR SO PLAINLY WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR OWN MIND? WHAT IS INSANITY IF NOT THE INSANITY CONTAINED WITHIN YOUR OWN MIND, MY DARK DAUGHTER?

She should not listen to the voice, but it was evermore there - always at the edge of her own thoughts. Tormenting her.

"NO!"

Darth Rane
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:02:18 PM
"You do not know this one well enough, Jeseth. He is the foulest dung to have been stained upon this world. Once already have I turned him away: he should have learned his lesson. Now, I will kill him as I rightfully should have done before."

Delirion
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:08:39 PM
She raised her eyebrow at her Dark Brother's statement. This was an unexpected turn of events - she did not know what lay behind this, but it was not unpleasant.

She would watch. And wait.

Lasitus Tielle
Feb 3rd, 2001, 08:14:02 PM
The man's nose twitched without consolation as he balled his hands into fists. "Rane. I bow to you as my surperior. But I do hope you're open to my advice."

Rane looked at Lasitus. "Alright, Lasitus. Say your piece."

"Jeseth does not know of Viscera's type. He can not yet see the dirt that spans his soul. Let he who does not understand accept the task of clensing the galaxy in this small manner."

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 3rd, 2001, 10:05:13 PM
Jeseth glared at him , his eyes filled with contempt. It was obvious to everyone that Lasitus had questioned his ability to act, more clearly in his tone and manner, than in his words.

Darth Viscera
Feb 4th, 2001, 10:53:18 AM
"A clone of Palpatine? I should be so lucky. I would that I were modeled after the Creator of order. I have come to receive instructions from my Master regarding my future. I bear no enmity towards any of you."

Darth Rane
Feb 4th, 2001, 10:56:48 AM
Snarling under his breath, Rane growls out a short snippet of speech.

"Then talk, before I decide to kill you and go find out the message myself."

Darth Viscera
Feb 4th, 2001, 11:00:51 AM
"I will await my master here."

Anbira Hicchoru
Feb 4th, 2001, 05:08:35 PM
:: Anbira walks in slowly, his brooding appearance accented by the sound of his boots walking across the stone floor. He stops beside Viscera, his eyes gazing straight at him. ::

This place is not meant to be seen by your eyes, my apprentice. The dark side indeed calls you, but not in this direction.

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 4th, 2001, 08:56:06 PM
Jeseth leans against a while and listens tenatively.

Darth Viscera
Feb 5th, 2001, 03:57:15 AM
"Am I to remain with the Sith, master?"