PDA

View Full Version : I...

Trist Aren
Feb 4th, 2001, 09:40:59 PM
I am Trist Aren. I have long endured the lonliness of bearing the title of Dark Jedi alone, and though I am of a sith organization, my thoughts and impulses lie elsewhere. My very soul demands the companionship of my kind, therefore I seek it here.

I am weak in the force, having focused my time and energy on enriching my life foolishly, not considering long-term equilibrium with my untethered spirit.

Where the wind blows, it blows. It has brought me to the location I wish to make my home.

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 4th, 2001, 09:50:04 PM
"You may well have come to the right place..."

Jeseth's voice echoed as he bowed to the new comer.

"Come, Trist Aren... Let us discuss this further."

He motioned him towards the inner halls, and as the man followed, he walked ahead.

Emperor Shimi
Feb 4th, 2001, 10:06:57 PM
In the impenetrable darkness at the back of the room, Shimi's low cackling can be heard as he watched the embracing of the newcomer.

Trist Aren
Feb 4th, 2001, 10:48:22 PM
The man follows the rythmatic tap of Jeseth's boots, unbeknowest as to what lies ahead...

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 5th, 2001, 05:24:24 AM
The halls whispered silently to Trist, shadow's licking at his heels. He looked down towards Jeseth's boots, but there was no shadow there. It danced along the wall beside him, detached from his corporeal shell.

"If only it was so easy to count yourself among our ranks, Trist Aren... Yet I do sense you've had so little experience with these things. It's quite all right... After all, we all did rise from the ashes of smothered passions, shattered dreams, ravaged minds, and broken bodies..."

The man watched as Jeseth's shadow assumed a seemingly larger form, but still it followed the Dark Jedi calmly, fluently. It portrayed a monstrous beast; but an extension of Jeseth's visage? This one who walked before him, his eyes so calm, his presence to placid--Could this truly be what dwelled within the man? Surely he was mistaken in that assumption.

"What have you endured, Trist Aren?"

He stopped, his pace coming to a distant halt behind Jeseth, who now, too, stood idle.

"What... have you... endured?"

Jeseth's shadow now ripped away at his own, a scene of utter carnage painted on the walls beside him. He cringed and watched, as the beast grew larger--more akin to a demon--by the second. The murky flesh bled profusely as it devoured his soul, and he swallowed his doubt.

"Let us walk once more."

The shadows melted away, but Aren could now hear its painful screams echoing through the halls. He followed behind the Dark Jedi, a large room becoming visible up ahead.

Trist Aren
Feb 5th, 2001, 06:48:59 PM
Trist walks, his eyes closed, looking only at the ground. His hooded robe concealed his face with a prevailing shadow, and the man stopped.

"What have I endured?" The man looked up. The face remained hidden, though the two eyes glimmered like that of a cat. With a sudden flare, the eyes bulged out slightly and burst into a sickly yellow flame. The pupils danced madly to the beat of the man's heart.

"I hold within the cries of agony of a thousand families. Hostage of my spirit lie the final breaths of the victims of genocide." His face contorted as his head darted to the left, trying to shake off the memories. His next words were squeezed out with some struggle. "Alderaan. . . Ca-Carida. . . Despyre. . ." He raised his hand and clenched it. "The terror I hold within is great. I have endured much."

He began walking again, deep in thought.

Jeseth Cloak
Feb 6th, 2001, 02:19:04 AM
Jeseth stopped in his tracks, turning to him with a broad grin.

"Welcome, my brother. Find your way to the Durance of Nightmares. We'll greet you there more formally. Let the walls guide you."

The Dark Jedi bowed motioned him towards the new destination.