PDA

View Full Version : You requested a meeting?

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 06:40:26 PM
Walks into the peculiar meeting place, one with which he was unfamiliar but was interested in what Rane and Cloak had said earlier so he walked into a small room, hesitantly, it was dark and basic but housed his needs.

He sat at a small wooden rable, waiting with thinning patience.

Darth Rane
Jan 14th, 2001, 06:47:27 PM
Rane strides into the room, a grim expression etched onto his face, as always.

"Greetings; I am pleased that you found your way here without much difficulty. I believe that you are already aware of what it is we desire from you. The only real question is: what can we give you, in return? You see... the only thing we have to offer you is a place amongst us..."

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 14th, 2001, 06:56:16 PM
;;Jeseth stands by rane quietly and awaits Gav's response.;;

Darth Delirion
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:18:25 PM
*Stands quietly behind Rane and Jeseth and gives Gav a slight nod*

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:19:46 PM
He pauses and considers the proposal carefully, "Hmmm. Your offer is intriguing and tempting, I may just take you up on it after I run a few errands here and there. Membership within..." he stalls, looking puzzled and gestures to Rane.

"The Black Hand is it's name" he confirms.

"...The Black Hand" he finishes with a nod of gratitude, "Would prove to be a worthwhile concept I'm sure. Now" he adds, changing his tone somewhat, "What i can give you?"

He ponders on the thought for a moment and then suddenly realises, "Of course, here" he inscribes on a small piece of paper a set of co-ordinates and hands it to Cloak, who is nearest.

"Pinnacle Moon? But it no longer exists, it was..." he states in a confused manner.

"Yes" Gav confirms. "Once I am back from my ventures I will contact you and together we will go there in the search for knowledge of our ancestors."

Darth Rane
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:26:41 PM
Rane takes a quick glance over at the piece of paper, to confirm Jeseth's comments. It was Pinnacle Moon, alright.

"You have me equally intrigued. I have a strong feeling that this... relationship... will prove interesting for all parties involved."

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:50:54 PM
Jeseth pockets the peice of paper and nods at Gav Mortis.

"Until we meet again, then."

Darth Delirion
Jan 14th, 2001, 09:31:24 PM
She watches the proceedings with interest, but does not interfere. As the others seem to have finished with their dealings, she addresses Gav Mortis.

"There is something I would like to ask. A favour, if you so want to call it. Will you hear me?"