PDA

View Full Version : Most interesting

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:13:15 PM
Ogre looks around the new establishment, pleased by the dark and foreboding surroundings.

Darth Rane
Jan 14th, 2001, 10:15:42 PM
I understand that you are deeply rooted in your current position. And that, as such, you have recently seen some success in your pursuits. When one has come as long a way as you have, it becomes difficult to even consider straying from your chosen path. But I offer you the chance for something different. We are the New Order.

I concede that you seemed to have struck a significant blow against the Jedi, something which has not been accomplished in a long time. In fact, if this were to continue, why, you could destroy them outright. But what then? What will be your goal after the Jedi are destroyed? Will you continue to let hatred, fear, and aggression override your reason? For, you see, everything in this Universe exists in a Balance, of sorts.

We are not Sith. We have studied both them and the Jedi extensively, and we believe that our standings warrant the disassociation. We are the Dark Jedi.

For now, it is understood that we can't simply preach our truths and have everyone readily accept them. However, we believe that the good majority of the beings are intelligent, and will see our ways to be righteous with time. And so, I offer you an open hand, Darth Ogre. It is an oppurtunity that is offered only to those that are worthy. You've earned it.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:39:44 AM
Appears next to her husband after Rane gives his proposal and narrows her eyes. "Dark Jedi and recruiting from the Sith? Interesting to say the least."

Darth Rane
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:21:41 PM
Recruiting? I like to think of it more as... opening up opportunities for you. It is my duty to look for those that can truly see, those who I think may be ready to look around themselves and see everything falling apart around them.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 15th, 2001, 11:30:33 PM
You have your perceptions and I have mine. I am comfortable and pleased by who and what I am. Your doctrines mean nothing to me, and just as any other being you are free to have and hold dear what you believe in. For me there will always be anger hatred and rage, whether it be towards those that call themselves Jedi, or whether it be for any other who stands in my path of destruction, doing what they can to quell it.

Your offer is generous, but is defies my beliefs and my way of living. I am smart enough to know that balance is the best for all and I have found my own balance, I allow all of my emotions to control my actions, and yes the majority of those emotions are of a violent and aggressive nature, but the balance comes from the other side of myself, which few see, but those closest to me. I shall go my direction and you can travel your path, if we meet may it be enemy or ally, I shall remember your praise and generosity.

Darth Rane
Jan 15th, 2001, 11:40:59 PM
He nods.

It is as I have expected. I had no misconceptions about what your answer would be, but I wanted to assure that the door would be open for a later date.

It is an offer made to few, and even fewer actually take it up. But with time, your ideals may be altered somewhat. That is when we'll be here. I bid you a good day, sir. Remember my words when the time comes.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 16th, 2001, 01:35:53 AM
Smirks and bows to Rane, then turns on her heels and leaves.

Rama Sha
Mar 4th, 2001, 06:54:32 AM
Well Your Propstions didn't seem to fair to well.

:: Leans against the wall. His legs and arms crossed. ::

I bet your wondering a few things. And here are the answers in a random order.

"No, Im not mad", "You already know the answer to that", and "I came to see someone."

Delirion
Mar 4th, 2001, 01:09:05 PM
*Raises an eyebrow at Rama's unexpected visit and puzzling words*

And what, might I ask, are you doing here? Or who is it that you are adressing?

Rama Sha
Mar 4th, 2001, 11:45:19 PM
:: Rama turns to face Delirion. ::

You.....

:: Rama pushes himself off the wall, and Walks toward Delirion ::

You wanna take a walk?

Delirion
Mar 5th, 2001, 12:26:38 AM
This is a strange Sith. Not only by his appearance and mannerism, but also by his thoughts. A walk?

Yet she had heard of odder things than that. And she was decidedly curious as to the intent behind this "walk"

Delirion nodded slowly, then looked behind her to see if the child was at her accustomed place. There was no sign of the little girl however. She would have to rebuke her again upon her return.

Wrapping her black tattered cloak closely around her slender body, she led the way slowly out of the hall. Deliberately keeping her mental walls high, she did not attempt to break into his own mind - not until she had learned more of this strange man.

If he had expected her to lead the way back up the stairs and through the gates, he was mistaken. Instead, she walked slowly down the long tunnel-like corridor, her long almost white fingers trailing along the stone walls.

She remained silent, waiting for him to explain the reason for this.

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 5th, 2001, 12:43:28 AM
He touched to Delirion's mind.

Should I follow you, my sister? This situation seem strangely out of the usual pattern of things. That says alot.

Delirion
Mar 5th, 2001, 12:59:30 AM
She felt the subtle touch of her Dark Brother's mind on her own, yet did not make any attempt to acknowledge or answer it.

That this was not usual, she well knew. Yet she also knew that she had no reason to fear within these walls - there were other horrors than anything he could do to her hiding in these walls, and only she knew of them.

He would find out for himself, if he tried.

Delirion knew that Jeseth would not be able to still his curiosity, however - he would be nearby, unseen, unheard.

Down the long dark corridor they walked, side by side.

Rama Sha
Mar 5th, 2001, 01:55:17 AM
"It would be wise for Mr. Cloak to stay were he is."

:: Rama's voice broke the silence ::

.....And Horrors don't concern me, nor frighten me. You can let your gurad down...im not going to try to extract info from you.

I have actually come to try to help you.

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 5th, 2001, 02:13:07 AM
"As you wish..."

Jeseth bowed out of curtosey.

Delirion
Mar 5th, 2001, 03:58:23 AM
OOC: Jeseth's call to me reaching you is acceptable. However, you reading my thoughts as I keep my thoughts inside a wall, is next to impossible. First of all, Del is very adept of keeping people out of her mind, as that's her one most powerful skill. Secondly, she's got her mental walls up high, and she was thinking that to herself, not back at Jeseth. But I'll let it go for now - I'm in no mood for long arguments.

IC:

Delirion stopped abruptly, her face a stony mask. Help her? She could not remember anything she might need his help for. Unless he meant....

She drew in a breath almost inaudibly, her thoughts in turmoil. Could he possibly mean... Adalric?

The shadow in her mind that had once called itself Adalric Brandl railed and revolted against the very thought, and she turned deathly pale as spasms of agony ran through her nervous system.

Leaning against the wall, the silent almost inaudible song of the voices in the stone sustaining her, she finally manage to get her body back under control, and looked at Rama.

"What help is that which you mean?"

Her voice was cold, devoid of emotion, yet she trembled inside.

Rama Sha
Mar 5th, 2001, 05:35:45 AM
OOC: One of Rama's many talents is being able to read most ppls minds. I assumed it was high block becuase thats about what it takes to block him out. I have shown the talent many times, in a number of Rp. To keep Rama completly out would take a grade of Control that another Master would find diffcult to maintain. So I wouldn't say it's impossible.

IC:

I have become aware that you.........

Well how do I put this.

:: Rama taps his head. ::

Your not alone. If you know what I mean?

Delirion
Mar 5th, 2001, 05:54:34 AM
OOC: Okay. I guess that's acceptable. Anyway, I wonder if you could please contact me on AIM (SN is Nya Halcyon) as there is something I need to inform you about before this gets too far.

IC:

Trying to keep her control over her mind, mad Adalric's cacophonic yelling inside her mind almost forced her to her knees. Tears came to her eyes as he had somehow taken control over her nervous system and now seemed to set it on fire somehow.

Taking deep shallow breaths, she fought for control over her mind and body. The warmth under her palm where it lay on the stonewall reassured her, washed through her, driving back pain. She let go of herself for a brief moment and let warmth spread, feeling the Dark Side energies lying in the stones fill her every cell, and she breathed easier.

The yelling in her mind abated to a weak whisper.

Wearily, she turned her head back to look at Rama. Oh how she wished to be rid of this festering pest in her mind, spreading and taking hold of her like a disease with every minute he remained. But how could it be possible?

With as much calm as she could muster, she dared to ask the next, the inevitable question.

"And how would you be able to help me? Or had I rather ask for a reason why you should do so?"

Rama Sha
Mar 5th, 2001, 06:04:33 AM
I don't know how, but I do know why......

Some very close to me died.....she was cursed with what she called a Demon. I wanted so bad to help her, but she wouldn't have it. A lot of ppl blame me for her death. That I pushed her into a fight she couldn't win, but I know it was that demon......he wouldn't let her give up and leave with her life and she died.

So I want to help you be rid of your curse......as Antonement for what has happened in the past, due to my not getting involed.

Delirion
Mar 6th, 2001, 07:33:25 PM
Strangely enough, as she heard him speak, his words did not cause another outbreak of Adalric's vengeful spirit inside her mind. And that made her more apprehensive than all else.

Did he know that she could never be rid of him until her dying day? Was it that terrible knowledge that made him remain silent now? Or did he plan something even worse, and this was simply the calm before the storm?

Yet, she was thankful for the silence in her mind, and she concentrated on Rama's words.

Her heart beat faster as she heard about his friend. So there were others cursed like her? Even if he spoke of a demon, she was sure that that other woman had been going through something similar. But she had died.

Yet was there hope? Had Rama come across something that could help her?

"And you know a way to change this?"

Rama Sha
Mar 6th, 2001, 09:44:39 PM
Tell you the truth........a few drugs to get rid of you voices might not hurt.

Delirion
Mar 8th, 2001, 08:16:50 PM
She once more leaned against the cold stone of the wall, but not for its support. The casual way in which Rama had just suggested how she could find help, did make her wary towards him.

Drugs? No, this was no mere medical condition to be written off by medication. The voice of Adalric Brandl was no mere manifestation of a sickened mind - it was real, very real, causing her to fall deeper and deeper under its deathly influence by each moment she could not find a way to stop it.

She shook her head.

"No, Rama Sha, this is nothing that can be changed with drugs alone. When my old master died, he anchored his sickened and revengeful spirit onto me. He is part of my mind, yet a separate entity that holds its own powers. Powers he can use to influence me, my thinking, my actions. I cannot drive him out with mere medicine."

Wary as she felt towards him, she wondered why it was that she told him more about her strange trouble than she had ever confided into anyone else.

Rama Sha
Mar 9th, 2001, 05:28:59 AM
:: Rama ponders this ::

Maybe he should get his own damn body.

Darth Rane
Mar 16th, 2001, 12:56:15 PM
Hmmmm....

Rama Sha
Mar 27th, 2001, 07:01:34 AM
That has to be the best Itala impersionation I have ever heard. :lol:

Darth Rane
Mar 27th, 2001, 07:54:38 PM
OOC - LOL! :lol: Yes, I must try to avoid such comparisons in the future.