PDA

View Full Version : *Takes a look around.*

Ron Thrawn
Apr 20th, 2001, 08:25:16 PM
This place captures the true essence of the Dark Side.
How can I join?

Darth Rane
Apr 20th, 2001, 08:38:06 PM
Bathed in shadows, Ron Thrawn found that the Darkness around him began to shudder and tremble, as if in fear and anticipation of what was to come. As the inky blackness began to coalesce, it began to take on the form of a man... or rather, not a man: But a monster. It grew taller and taller until Ron had to look up just to see the top of it. And when he did, the form of Darth Rane stood before him.

"Tell me... why is it that you feel you have earned a place among us? Why do you think you deserve a place among the Dark Kindred?"

Ron Thrawn
Apr 21st, 2001, 09:32:13 AM
I was once a time traveling wanderer.
I came upon this planet in the distant past.
It was a lush jungle world.
I made it what it is today.
And I also laughed when I saw that fool Grand Moff Tarkin destroy Aalderan, (I can't spell that planet.) because I was on the Death Star.

(Edit: Ron, I hope you don't mind but your sig is broken and we really don't need to see it more than once in all its glory. ~Del)

Darth Rane
Apr 21st, 2001, 09:47:37 AM
"This planet? A jungle?"

Darth Rane roared with laughter at this, his voice overflowing with incredulity.

"Take a look around, pup: It is as devoid of life as mine own blackened heart."

His eyes narrowed a bit, any mirth that was in his face melting away.

"And I'm afraid vague claims at boorish actions are not enough to earn your way into the Black Hand. Denied."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 21st, 2001, 06:22:04 PM
She walks up to stand besides Rane and glares at Ron, "I want to kill him."

Pulling out her knife, she takes another step forward and calls upon the darkside to envelope her, "He has dishonored my family name with that drivel!"

Darth Rane
Apr 21st, 2001, 06:28:18 PM
Rane's nostrils flared as realization hit him, and his fleshy lips parted in a grin, yellow fangs bared for all to see.

"Of course, you have my absolute permission, my dear. I trust you will need no assitance."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 21st, 2001, 06:39:13 PM
Right as "course" escaped Rane's lips, the dagger already flew from her hand and impaled Ron's left arm through the elbow.

She unclipped her sabre and ignited it, the yellow blade crackled to life and Dalethria brought it out before her, "I give you one chance to apologize."

With a grin, she moved to her left quickly in a blur so that Ron could not see her.

Delirion
Apr 22nd, 2001, 04:14:54 AM
Amplified by the Dark Side, she pulls the words the new arrival utters out of the thin air, plucks them up, listens to them... and laughs, laughs hollowly to herself, as she stands upon the last battlements to have survived the cleansing fire of the past.

With eyes keen and blazing in the darkness, she watches her brethren deal with this specter of idiocy, and waits until Dalethria's first attack on the man is over.

Standing high above the scene as it unfolds, she looks down and turns her thoughts upon the stranger who so foolishly offered himself to them. Her unspoken words snake themselves through the air and into his mind, festering there, clinging to his thoughts, until she sees with his own eyes, hears with his own ears, thinks with his mind. She shivers slightly, having to do this to herself, yet it is something that needs to be done.

In Ron's mind, something tells him to stand still and listen.

Thou hast come before us on a foolish and ill-conceived quest. Thou hast offered us childish morsel of thine own fabrication - never was this planet anything but what it is now.

And before his eyes, as he looks around himself, appear the flickering images of the planet's dark past - a red round-shaped thing of gas, forming itself slowly into something else, something substantial, the landscape of volcanoes and ash, rocky and barren, never made to support life - the arrival of the one that had shaped this fiery ball of gas and volcanoes, who had shaped this single mountain of hard rock out of nothing, to bear the castle they stood on now - the arrival of the Dark Knights - the fiery inferno that had reclaimed the castle not long ago...

Dost thou still insist on thy tale of the jungle world thou did'st alter in times past? If thou dost, thou art mad - as thou hast already proven by coming here, by telling us this tale.

She disappears from the battlements, only to walk out from beneath the gateway not long after, and joins her brother and sister as they stand ready to give the stranger what he deserves.

Delirion has her own ideas, however, what regards the punishments he deserves. If nothing else, the lies he told, the lies he sought to twist their unwillingness into acceptance with, shall not stand unpunished. And all around her, the planet seems to share her thoughts, her wishes, as roiling red clouds storm across the burning land, towards them. The rain will arrive soon again.

Emperor Shimi
Apr 22nd, 2001, 04:50:41 AM
All around the foolish man, the shadows seem to cackle with laughter.

Hehehehehehehe! Ron Thrawn, I must say I did not forsee your arrival here. Surely you must have some sense of self-preservation within you? You continue to profess your insulting lies, and fawn amongst the powerful, hoping for a scrap to the thrown to you from our table.

The shadows began to bring forth a form...also masked in impenetrable darkness, but in the distinct form of a man. The shadowy apparition spread his hands wide.

Welcome, Ron Thrawn. Welcome to Vjun...and to your demise.

<font size=-2>Paguasamfah...paguasamfah...paguasamfah...paguasam fah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah...</font>

Shadowy tendrils of night manifested themselves from Shimi's dark form, twining around him like the serpents of Medusa.

<font size=-2>...Paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah paguasamfah!</font>

The shadowy tendrils snaked forward, writhing around Ron Thrawn's body, constricting his frame, and coccooning him in fathomless twilight. Suddenly...Ron Thrawn could see nothing but infinite dark.

Pleasant, is it not? The darkness...you do not know what lies before you? Let me be your guide, yes?

Thrawn suddenly began to feel a sensation over his body.

You feel a tingle, Ron Thrawn. The tingle shall grow. In time, it shall become an itch. Scratch it not, lest it begin to burn. And burn it shall...searing through your very flesh. All you know is that which I say unto you. This creeping sensation just under your skin...shall it drive you mad?

Ron Thrawn, rend your flesh from your body quickly! The itch is terrible, yes?

Thrawn begins to quickly scratch at his skin...his fingernails cutting into his arms and torso, leaving bloody streaks. He tries desperately to remove an itch....an itch that exists only in his mind....but is real enough to cause madness.

Ron Thrawn
Apr 22nd, 2001, 09:59:53 AM
oops..
Guess that was another planet.
Kinda hard keepin track.
But I will not take back that Tarkin was a fool.
He died thinking the power of his Death Star was stronger than the the force itself. It is true that if Skywalker had not been present, that day would not have been lost.It was the Force that won the battle for the Rebel scum.
I shall go now from this castle, where I spent many of my Childhood with my adoped father. But I shall return someday, when I am stronger even than my adopted father at his prime.
*With that, Ron sauntered away from the castle, and left that planet in his old N-1. . .*

Emperor Shimi
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:06:57 PM
OOC: Between the knife impaled in your shoulder, Dale's impending attack, and my own techniques....you are not going anywhere, Ron.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 22nd, 2001, 10:12:05 PM
She was already in motion, the hate inside her empowering her physical attributes fully. Dalethria quickly cut off Ron and punched him right across his face. The impact was sickening as the force behind the attack broke his nose and threw him back towards Rane, Shimi and Delirion ...

Darth Rane
Apr 23rd, 2001, 11:27:27 AM
An uproarus laughter rumbled through the air, and Darth Rane's molten eyes glittered with pure enjoyment. He lifted both of his massive arms to his chest and crossed them, chuckling all the while.

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 24th, 2001, 08:25:05 AM
Jeseth watched from atop a tower, closing his eyes.

"By light of days,
and nights of night,
strike this foe down with your might."

A archway of lightening fell rapidly from the sky, shattering the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--pit of Ron's ship and melting the chunks of metal onto it's seat and controls. Smoke quickly rose up into a pilar, reaching Jeseth's nose. He breathed in the smelled of destruction and grinned as he watched the visitor's tale of fate unfold.

Rama Sha
Apr 26th, 2001, 06:40:55 PM
:: Rama enters ::

Well look the gangs all here.

:: Rama looks down at Ron ::

You just can't stay outta of trouble no matter were you go can you.

:: Rama then turns his attention back to the Members of TBH. ::

here....

:: Rama tosses the data pad that Jeseth had left behind across the room and at his feet ::

I don't wanna owe you ppl anything.

:: Rama eyes Dale outta the corner of his eye ::

Enjoying yourself?

:: Rama then turns and makes his way back to the Phoenix. ::

Oh yeah.....

:: He turns and looks over his shoulder. ::

We have just got our hands on a Jedi Nav comp. And if I find any Sith Artifacts, Im happy to tell you they will be staying with Sith were they belong. Not with self proclaimed "Dark Jedi" Have a nice day.

:: Rama returns to his ship and it lifts off ::

Delirion
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:37:27 AM
Delirion ignored the arrival and exit of the Sith she had once met before. The Sith would soon learn better...

Her eyes were trained on the other one, the other Sith, as he called himself. And at the water-filled pit inches from his feet. An idea was developing in her head, and growing - an idea she had read about in one of Jeseth's old books. An idea that was well suited for this situation...

And then the rain started to fall... acid, yellow beads of rain dropping from the sky, burning on her skin. She flinched - she could not shield herself. It was breaking her concentration... for moments, the link she held open into the man's mind faltered, broke, and once again she only saw with single vision through her own eyes.

Eyes that fell on her brother who stood laughing nearby. Pleading, even as it irked her to show her own weakness so plainly.

'Would'st thou shield me, my brother?'

The burning drops failed to hit her. They could not touch her any longer. Instead, she channeled her thoughts again and the link was re-established.

It didn't take much imagination to change the vision of what he was seeing, to make him take another step back from Dalethria who stood before him, an irate and powerful woman ready to strike him once more. The anger written in her face grew in his mind, and his vision accepted this for the truth.

He took another step back, and fell backwards into the pit that was slowly filling with more of the yellow rain. She broke the link to his mind completely. And called out with her own thoughts to her other brother, the one who would hear her every thought.

'Jeseth, my brother, let the lightning strike down on me, and this man shall get what he deserves for his ill-conceived deceptions.'

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:47:29 AM
It was only a fraction of a second. Jeseth and Delirion shared a unique bond among many of the others members, and the only other with whom he could closely compare it to was Rane.

Jeseth closed his eyes and raised up his hand, completing a spiraling circle that seemed to reflect among the surges of lightening in the cloud. There would be no incantation this time.

Thunder shook the land scape as stone and gravel fell from atop the Castle, and then brightest flash of light imaginable pentrated their very flesh as it made it's way down, down, down... it seemed to move faster than anything even the Force could hope to achieve. Delirion was it's target.

Delirion
Apr 27th, 2001, 03:25:16 AM
As she stood there waiting for the lightning to strike down at her, an almost placid smile stood etched in her still features, like a deathlike mask. She knew what was to come.

Then finally, out of the scornful skies one single white tendril of lightning snaked its way towards her, and the lethal electricity struck her - almost tentatively, almost afraid.

The pain washed over her, the hot white agony of the electric currents stabbing inside her, coursing through every vein in her body, filling every cell, burning muscle, making her blood boil. This was what Delirion needed, what she fed on, what gave her the strength to do what she must.

Cutting off the sensory flow from her over-charged nerves, she fell within her own mind, looking deep into her own self and beyond. Cutting through her veins like a sharpened knife, blood boiled like fire, unrelenting, unresisting, uncaring. Her thoughts remained calm, steady, where months earlier, unused to this, she would have broken. Her thoughts remained focused, her mind still fixed on the scene before her, on the Sith lying struggling in the acid pit. Strength flooded through her, building up, the searing energy that had struck her being transformed into something else, into power. A power that tingled on her skin, wanted to be released.

Months earlier, she had used that power unknowingly to bring forth a ball of pure energy that had brought near destruction in a great explosion; later, she had used the same power to see deep within her mind and sever the link to Adalric - an attempt that had proven almost as fatal, yet not successful. Now, she tried to channel that power into the acid rain soaking up the unfortunate man.

In her mind, she saw the molecules that made up the watery liquid, saw the essence of it. And with the power of her thoughts, she transformed those molecules, made them react against each other faster and faster, slowly warming up, building up in heat, until they reached a temperature that was almost unbearable for a human to stand inside.

Still, it was not enough. Still, there was energy left inside her. She would not be able to retain it, keep it for other purposes, store it. No, it had to be used now.

Delirion stretched out her hand, and channeled the remaining energy through her veins into her palm. There it grew in intensity, until it had reached a level she could not contain.

With a wicked little chuckle, she released it, and a white hot ball of energy seemed to flow out of her hand, striking into the already hot acid rain. Her chuckling turned into maniacal laughter as she watched it explode against the deceiver's body inside the water, colouring even the water white. The water boiled.

Delirion smiled, a grim satisfaction coming over her. Boiling someone alive seemed rather enjoyable. And she had once more mastered another skill Adalric had never expected her to be able to use. Yes, she was satisfied.

Ron Thrawn
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:34:28 PM
MY SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Goes into a powerful blood rage.*
NOW I'M MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Rama, any artifacts you find are rightfuly mine.
This was my adopted fathers castle.

Emperor Shimi
Apr 27th, 2001, 03:06:01 PM
OOC: Vader was your adopted father? LOL! Oh, and do acknowledge the half dozen or so attacks that have come your way.

Delirion
Apr 27th, 2001, 03:08:37 PM
OOC: Ron, you're lying up to your nose in a pit of boiling acid rain. I don't think your ship, or any kind of artifacts, should be of great concern to you right now. Maybe if you took some time to consider why it is that you lack the concentration to read through everything that's been done to you, or the imagination to come up with any kind of coherent reply, you'll figure out some of the reasons why we - nor any other group - consider you for membership.

Ron Thrawn
Apr 28th, 2001, 08:50:23 AM
That ship is the last of it's kind.
*rips the daggar out of his arm and throws it into the crowd of self apointed powerful Dark Jedi (meaning they apointed themselves powerful)*

Ron Thrawn
Apr 28th, 2001, 09:09:58 AM
OOC: I'm guessing you people have no regard for RPing rules, and you will just kill me.
IC:*Forces himself not to screem, knowing that if he did, the acid would flow down his mouth and burn him out from the inside*

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 28th, 2001, 01:04:02 PM
(ooc) Ron, I assure you that those of us here who are "appointed powerful" can give you links to likely somewehre around over 100 threads in which we've RPed our abilities and the learning there-of. As for killing you... Well, the rules are you can't die unless you want to. It doesn't say anywhere that we can't do our best to bring your life to an end.

(ic) Jeseth watches with fascination and feels himself growing tired. The time to end this silly game was at hand...

Delirion
Apr 28th, 2001, 01:41:35 PM
She stared down at the man in the pit, and shrugged. She had no intention of killing him, but it appeared he did not have the power to withstand the acid and heat. What a shame that all that he claimed to have learned, and claimed to be, had not brought him the wisdom and knowledge he needed now.

If she had felt any pity, it was no match for the self-satifaction that filled her mind now, for the power she could still feel within her. Yet she knew that it would not last long. But for now, she exulted in it.

The rain was shielded off from her own body now by her own strength. She was no longer too weak to help herself.

Delirion raised an eyebrow questioningly, and turned to the others.

"What say you that we do with him now?"

Emperor Shimi
Apr 28th, 2001, 03:25:17 PM
Shimi scowled as he saw the rain beginning to fall again.

I am afraid I must make haste upon my exit. Leave him to his own demise.

With that, Shimi quickly retreated into the dark, returning to the sanctuary of Bast Castle

Ron Thrawn
May 2nd, 2001, 07:50:41 PM
*A dropship comes above the pool of acid and drops down an acid proof rope, witch Ron grips hard. It begins to pull him out.*
I shall return someday, for my ship and my castle.
*Ron is raised into the ship, then it laeves the atmosphere of Vjun.*