PDA

View Full Version : An Audience

Lord Dagger
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:59:06 PM
A silent dark figure enters the castle and waits for someone of reasonable importance to greet him so he can discuss the reason for his visit

Emperor Shimi
Apr 26th, 2001, 03:23:24 PM
A hunched figure cackles from the seemingly opaque darkness and shadows.

Yes, yes...what is it that you seek, Lord Dagger?

Lord Dagger
Apr 26th, 2001, 04:57:22 PM
Dagger looks at Shimi
"I am here to learn more of TBH, it is an enigma to me and that i do not like. When TSO turns its attention this way i intend to know all i can about this place, so a guided tour i request and some time with the members"
Dagger trails off and looks around
"If I can find any members in this place that is, it is not my sort of place to live..."

Emperor Shimi
Apr 26th, 2001, 08:28:18 PM
The cackling from the shadows grows louder.

To fear the enigmatic is to shun that which one does not have. When the Black Hand wishes it...you will know of us. Until then, we shall remain as we are, and exist only upon the crests of rumor and speculation.

Leave us be. Perhaps one day, we may indeed impart our story to you. But for now, we remain the Enigma.

Until that day, fare thee well...

...grandmaster.

Lord Dagger
Apr 27th, 2001, 01:40:15 AM
Dagger looks quizically at Shimi
"Perhaps you misunderstood my words...that was not a request"
Dagger's voice drops to be almost inaudiable so Shimi has to strain to here it
"I do not fear you or TBH or indeed anything in the known universe, but I will know of TBH, or I will remain anyway"

Emperor Shimi
Apr 27th, 2001, 03:00:09 AM
What you fear does not concern me. If you wish to remain, do so, although you may find the acidic rain contrary to your liking.

Shimi turned to walk away, back to Bast.

What do you call a man who fears nothing, Grandmaster?

Shimi's cackling laughter could be heard as he continued to depart.

A liar.

Lord Dagger
Apr 27th, 2001, 09:13:47 AM
Dagger shakes his head saddly at the foolishness of Shimi. He watches the figure begin to move away from him and then with a sigh Dagger himself sets off towards Bast, he had come this far, he wasn't going to stop until he got what he came for

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 28th, 2001, 12:44:33 AM
Bast's massive doors close, seemingly of their own accord. Etched crudely onto the left door is the phrase "Go Away."

Lord Dagger
Apr 28th, 2001, 02:14:31 AM
Dagger raises one hand and knocks loudly twice and then waits

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 29th, 2001, 09:52:03 AM
The doors remain closed and there is no answer.

Lord Dagger
Apr 29th, 2001, 03:58:06 PM
Dagger looks up at the sky and sees the clouds gathering, about to release their acidic rain upon him, disgarding ettiquet Dagger decides to go inside anyway. Dagger places his hand on the door, there is a crash of silent thunder and a shockwave that spreads outwards as Dagger pushes the doors with the Force, what ever was holding them closes snaps and the doors swing open and Dagger steps inside

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 29th, 2001, 10:40:54 PM
Outside the doors, lightning strikes. The brilliant flash is accompanied by thunder, and it illuminates the interior long enough for Dagger to see the words "Go Away" painted in red on the foyer floor before going silent and leaving him in darkness.

Lord Dagger
Apr 30th, 2001, 05:08:21 AM
Dagger ignores the letters and enters the castle anyway. Once inside the dark room Dagger ingites Widowmaker the crimson sabre cast s long shadows through the courtyard as Dagger desecends the stairs into the cavern below
OOC/Sorry, i didn't look at the plan for the castle because i didn't expect to be breaking into it\IC

Evil Hobgoblin
May 2nd, 2001, 11:54:01 AM
Dagger is met at the bottom of the stairs by a flickering, ethereal figure with intense eyes. ~ Ye are not welcome here,~ it states calmly, but frowning.
~ Ye interrupt Hob's studies with yer presence. If ye refuse to leave, Hob will take action against ye and yours.~

Lord Dagger
May 2nd, 2001, 03:03:19 PM
Dagger looks at the figure
"I have none, I am but one, and i am no afriad of this "Hob" of yours, there is nothing he can do to hurt me, he is not strong enough"
Dagger walks straight through the ethereal figure as though he wasn't there

Evil Hobgoblin
May 2nd, 2001, 03:19:25 PM
The ethereal dwarf turns around. ~ What you do here, I shall do to TSO. That is your last warning.~

Lord Dagger
May 3rd, 2001, 03:19:24 PM
Dagger turns and regards the dwarf
"Do what you will against TSO, if you live to... but what ever you intend, do it soon, i grow tired of your insessent wining"

Evil Hobgoblin
May 3rd, 2001, 09:36:16 PM
"Permission!" Hob suddenly leaps out of the shadows nearby. The visage fades and Hob goes bounding off.

As soon as he is outside of Bast's front door, he begins chanting telepathically.

~ Alaria shall pay, Alaria shall pay, it's Hob's time to play, Alaria shall pay...~

Lord Dagger
May 4th, 2001, 08:53:59 AM
As soon as Hob begins chattering Dagger spins round and runs after him, his speed enhanced by the Force. As Dagger burst through the doors of castle Bast into the acidic rain he howls
"Come back here you little b****** or i'll turn this planet into rubble!"
Dagger then notices the acidic rain and pulls his hood up, Force hardening it against the rain as he does

Evil Hobgoblin
May 4th, 2001, 11:29:29 AM
Dagger notices there is no one outside the castle, nor are there any indications that someone was out here recently except for Dagger's own footprints leading to the castle. The doors of Bast suddenly slam shut behind him and a cackling can be heard from within, but the cackling sounds more like an echo coming up from the castle depths than from directly behind the door.

On the door where "Go Away" had once been scrawled, there is now a different message: "Return, and the illusions of Bast will haunt you."

Lord Dagger
May 4th, 2001, 05:31:02 PM
Dagger looks at the gate and calls out through the Force
"I have other, more pressing matters to attend to, involving TSO, but rest assured, i will return to deal with you"
With that Dagger heads back to his ship and off of the planet