PDA

View Full Version : Shadowcaster: The Serpent Slithers

Seth Darkserpent
May 2nd, 2001, 07:39:44 PM
Seth Darkserpent's eyes fluttered upon at the sound of the beeping on his monitor. He quickly took hold of the control stick, preparing to emerge from Hyperspace.

The brilliance of the starlines formed back into stars in the matter of seconds. Seth had always admired the stars, that now filled his viewports. He slowly directed the ship downwards, a dark planet filling his screens. The planet Vjun. He had felt the Dark Side power from it since emerging from Hyperspace.

Not a pretty sight at all. The voice in his head chirped up. Why are you doing this? It asked.

"Doing what?" Seth shot back. A note of impatience could be detected in his voice.

Why are you going there?

"I'm going to Vjun for various reasons. You're in my head, you should know them. Now leave me alone!" Seth began to pull up files on Vjun. He had to do something to ignore the voice that haunted his mind.

When he had transferred his life essence to a new body, he could not pick out a dead one. Seth's soul dominated a live person, possessing him. The other soul, with no chance of escape until Seth's essence left the body, became known as his 'voice'.

Seth readied the repulsorlifts for landing. The coordinates were in the right place. He took a deep breath, and descended.

"Not a pretty place at all..." Seth whispered to himself upon exiting his ship. "I like it."

The planet was made up of volcanoes and charred rock. Seth felt no animal life, only despair. His legs began to move in the direction of the castle.

A few minutes later, a large tower came into view. Seth stared up at it. He could not distinguish any other towers. It seemed to be the only one. He was tempted to rest a gauntlet on the hilt of his sword. Seth decided not to. He knew he was being watched, he could feel it. His actions could determine his fate. He was only armed with his sword and an axe that rested on the back of his armor. His gauntlets could be used as a weapon, but he did not expect to come to this place for a fight.

Seth slowly turned around and looked into the darkness. He felt nothing, and he saw nothing. But something was watching him. He was now only 20 meters from the gates. Darkness seemed to radiate off of this particular place. He advanced, stopping before the gate.

He raised his gauntlet, about to knock on the gate. Seth dropped it and looked at the side. He decided that waiting would be foolish. He'd have to take the initiative.

Seth moved back a few steps, and made a run for it. With a magnificent leap, he cleared the gates landing on the other side with a definate thud. The dark figure left his presence in the Force open. Most men would have a sense of doubt or even a pint of fear. Most men were not Seth Darkserpent.

A few moments later he found himself at the main door. Seth pounded on the door with his left gauntlet and waited.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 2nd, 2001, 11:00:01 PM
The sense that someone is behind him suddenly strikes Seth, but that sense is no more than a hazy mist comprised of the Dark Side. In fact, now that Seth has taken notice, the entire area seems slightly misty- perhaps indicative of a coming rain.

~ Are ye sure ye wish entry to Bast?~ something whispers in his mind. ~ And if so, why should we allow it? Answer well and quickly, or begone.~

Cardinal Aiyalin
May 3rd, 2001, 04:35:53 AM
**A black cloaked figure stands in the doorway, observing the visitor to Bast. Her arms crossed in front of her as the voice in the back of her mind raged about killing Sith. Interested in hearing the man's response, she leans against the door hinge.

**From beneath the depths of the velvet hood, the woman glared at the Sith. The madman babbled on in the back of her mind, only increasing her feelings of anger and irritation. Impatiently, Cardinal began to tap her foot.. waiting for the Sith's answer.

Seth Darkserpent
May 3rd, 2001, 04:24:54 PM
A mysterious figure spoke through the Force. Seth heard it clearly. A mist began to form around him. Seth clenched his gauntlet into a fist. He chose his words slowly before fully answering.

"If I were not sure of coming here, I would have not traveled this far or jumped over the gate."

Seth sent the message through the Force. He was almost positive whatever was speaking to him had heard it.

The Dark Figure waited a few moments before speaking again.

"I have come to Bast to continue my training under the tutilage of Darth Rane. I can and will prove myself worthy. My intentions are true, this is not to waste your time. If you can talk to me through the the Force, you can sense that I hold no thoughts of deception."

Seth stared at the charred castle outside walls. They seemed to swallow up everything, like a maw or a black hole. He thought for a moment he saw movement in a higher window. It was probably his imagination. Again he continued.

"Don't misconstrue my words as being conceited. I have been a Dark Side user for quite some time now. I have studied others, but most importantly I have studied myself. I know my boundaries, and I know what I am capable of. I know that I can be a worthy asset to the Black Hand."

"The Sith beliefs differ from my own. They fight for no reason or the simple thrill of it. Their powerhungry ambitious goals blind them of many things. The Jedi beliefs are even worse. They never use the Force for attack. Only knowledge and defense. They have limitations. Now I have been searching for the middle ground quite a while now. That is why I came here..."

Seth spoke through the Force for all to hear. He had left himself open for examination and had no qualms with others hearing his conversation with this mysterious figure. His answer had covered most of the things on his mind. He waited quietly.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 8th, 2001, 08:10:05 AM
A probing tendril of thought pokes and prods at Seth's mind, then withdraws. ~ What ye believe may or may not be truth, lad. Ye wish t' join The Black Hand, but ye must first enter Bast. Since Hob has been roused from his lair, those who wished entry to Bast have had to go through him in one fashion or another. Ye shall now go through Hob, or be turned away.~

With those words, a hand suddenly breaks the soil, clawing its' way above ground. The hand pulls the body of an ape-like dwarf after it. ~ Fight well,~ Hob's voice whispers in his mind. ~ Or be turned away to the storms and acid rain.~

Seth Darkserpent
May 8th, 2001, 08:36:11 PM
Seth pondered on the thought for a moment. He backtracked through his memory, reaplying Hob's words through his head. This creature said Seth would only get into Bast through him? Seth clenched his left gauntlet, forming it into a fist.

Seth hated fighting without reason. But then he thought, there was great reason in fighting Hobgoblin. He would be allowed entry into Bast if he got past the creature.

He stared at him, studying his enemy. Not much could be seen in the Dark. Hob was a small, hairy looking figure. The small Hobgoblin used the Force to speak to Seth, never had it used it's mouth.

Fight Seth, kill the creature. KILL IT! He could hear the voice again. It spoke, tempting him, torturing him. Seth bit his lower lip, causing it to bleed. He felt rage, rage from the madness of the tortured soul deep inside. His hand instantly swung down to his sword. He noticed Hob had no weapons. Seth released his clench on the hilt and lowered his heads to stare at the evil creature not too far away.

Seth cackled maniacally as he gripped the thin air. He was choking Hob with the Force. The small creature floated off the air, as Seth used his TK powers. He blinked once, using a powerful Force Push that knocked Hob to the side. Seth quickly walked up, still concentrating on his Force Choke.

DIE, KILL, DESTROY! The words repeated themselves over and over as the sound of beating drums played. He felt the rage, tightning the squeeze somewhat.

"SsssSSSSssssssSSSssssss." The hissing began as his eyes glowed a deeper shade of orange. Seth kept his concentration and senses alert. He was ready for anything Hob had to dish out, if the creature survived long enough to retaliate.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 9th, 2001, 03:45:36 PM
The Hob Seth was attacking suddenly drops to his knees, choking to death. The short dwarf collapses in a heap, then abruptly vanishes-

And suddenly, Seth is viciously attacked from behind with a large stone that has a glowing red aura. It has been charged with psychic energy.

Behind Seth, the real Hobgoblin bellows with laughter, waving fists with similar red glows. ~ Did ye truly think Hob could survive beneath the ground, lad? What a truly curious point of view ye have.~

Seth Darkserpent
May 9th, 2001, 04:36:18 PM
Seth quickly spun around, holding out both of his hands. The rock contacted with his gauntlets, sending the wave of psychic energy through his body. Seth screamed, as he used the Force to absorb it, to make himself even more angry, to enpower him.

He thought back to the training Rama had given him. Quite ironic how the only thing that pathetic Sha had ever taught him was to crush rocks using the Force.

Now Seth focused on the rock as hie did before. He felt it through the Force. He felt his anger. Seth pressed down on the floor hard, to get good footing. He let out an animal scream, watching as the rock crushed into 4 different pieces. They fell before his boots.

"And what a curious "thing" you are. I wonder what color your blood is." Seth growled. He stared at Hob with those evil orange eyes. The rage and Dark Side power flowed through him, all this power he felt, yet it had to be tapped. It drove him made. He wanted, more, More, MORE!

Seth again focused on Hob's signature, picking him off the floor with the Force. He threw him into a pile of rocks and pebbles.

"I guess I'll just have to find out." He grinned. Seth unclenched both gauntlets, and got into a defencive stance. Play time was over.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 9th, 2001, 04:54:22 PM
The pile of rocks suddenly scatters before Hob can hit it. His feet have a clean purchase as they touch the ground first and his powerful muscles push off the ground so that he flips over backwards and lands on his hands.

~ Brute!~ Hob's lips curl in disgust. ~ Ye disgust me. The Black Hand is no collection of slavering madmen! Must Hob beat logic and calm into ye?~

Hob gestures with one of his glowing red hands and grins. From behind Seth, another rock lifts off the ground and flies towards Seth.

Seth Darkserpent
May 9th, 2001, 06:25:11 PM
Seth quickly leapt to the side and rolled. He stood up, and stared at Hob for a few moments. Seth burst out into laughter. Maniacal cackling that filled the air.

"<font size=1>Calm?<font size=2> CALM?!" Seth grinned underneath his black visage. His laughter slowly died down.

The Dark figure crossed his arms into an x, connecting his fingers. He closed those orange eyes tight, feeling Hob's presence and everything else around him. He could feel the evil radiating from Bast, from this planet itself. He fed on it.

Suddenly, a bright light encircled Seth. It caused Hob to shield his eyes for a moment. Then it was gone. In it's place, three Seth stood. The one on the far left still had his arms crossed. The one in the middle had a sword in his hand. Lastly, the one on the far right had his axe and sword in his hand.

"Which one are you going to pick? Are you wise enough to guess which one is real?" They all seemed to cackle in unison.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 10th, 2001, 10:39:55 AM
Hob smirks and clenches his right hand. The red aura surrounding his hands disappears as Hob focuses his mind on gathering energy within himself. He applies the energy towards lifting the ground beneath each Seth.

The earth shakes slightly, but does not move into the air.

Hob frowns and restricts his focus to two of the Seth's- a concentration split he has done before. He pushes upward on the ground beneath his two targets, but meets with only a little more success than he did last time.

Rage begins to seethe through the dwarf at his inability to perform what he considers a simple task. Truly, he needs more practice.

Hob then attempts to generate an illusion to conceal himself, but his concentration is too unstable to succeed.

~ Bah!~ Hob snarls as the energy he gathered leaves him. ~ Here then, is where logic and calm prevail. It is Hob who stands between ye and entry t' Bast. Therefore, Hob turns the question around: how many of ye can attack Hob? There is only one answer, and that is the answer t' your question.~

Seth Darkserpent
May 10th, 2001, 04:31:37 PM
All three Seth's just cackled. After a few moments, the cackling died down. Then it finally stopped.

The 6 pairs of orange eyes blinked simultaneously. Everything they did was in unison. When he was Naga, Seth had focused on illusion attacks. He had a knack for them. Now he was able to create illusions that made the same action the original would make. Seth used this to his advantage.

All three of the dark figures took off their left handed gauntlet and threw them behind, out of Hob's sight.

"Only...one of me is needed to attack and defeat you." All of them sneered.

Suddenly two of the illusions disappeared. The real Seth had been the one holding only the sword. Seth pulled back his hood to reveal an iron crown. He sheathed the sword and began to walk. He was heading straight for Hob at a slow pace. A rock lifted off the ground, as Seth manipulated the things around him with the Force. He pitched the rock at Hob, who was quick to duck. Suddenly, at the same time he stood back up, Seth's gauntlet came flying from the side. It grabbed Hob in a locked clench. Seth had used most of his anger in making sure the gauntlet stayed put. Seth kept on walking forward, as Hob raised off to the air and floated to the side.

"You have lost." Seth whispered as he ran up to the floating Hob. "Let me in Bast, and I will be glad to release the choke hold. Or...you will run out of air to breathe." Seth calmly said.

Keeping his concentration, Seth used his right fist and swung a punch at the floating Hob. He put most of his power into making the choke as unbreakable as he could, but not too tight.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 11th, 2001, 07:59:18 AM
Hob's nimble feet swing up and catch Seth's punch, then Hob leans forward and socks Seth full in the right eye. As Seth's head goes reeling backward, Hob grabs the crown atop Seth's head with both hands and shoves it down so that it blocks his view.

Grunting and straining, Hob uses the potentially mortal danger he is in to focus his concentration. Most of his energy goes into creating an aura of physical force around his right fist and additional muscular strength. Hob fires off a punch with his empowered right hand aimed at Seth's jaw, bracing himself with a slight bit of telekinetic force as he does so.

Seth Darkserpent
May 11th, 2001, 09:04:23 PM
Hob's hand never makes it. A Force Barrier is created by Seth. Hob's hand smashes into it. Seth rights his crown, and rolls the bottom of his mask up. He grins at Hob, showing his abnormally white teeth.

The Force Barrier diminshes, with a wave of his hand. Seth instantly grabs hold of Hob's head, digging his gauntlet claws into his skull. Seth punches Hob in the cheek and follows it up with an uppercut to the chin.

A medium sized rock, raises off the ground behind Hob. It hits him in the side, knocking him to the floor.

"Fool, one more chance, or I will kill you. Let me in Bast." Seth bit his lower lip, clenching his gauntletless hand in a choke motion. The gauntlet around Hob's neck tightens.

At the same time, Seth's sword unsheathed itself and floated across the ground, stopping above Hob.

"Now you have three choices. Attack me, and make me lose my concentration on holding the sword in place. Refuse once again, allowing me to tighten the hold, crushing your wind pipe. Or...you can let me in." Seth growled.

He waited to see what the creature would do, allowing his bruised eye to stay shut.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 12th, 2001, 11:25:22 AM
Hob's vision began to flicker. He was very slowly losing air, and very slowly losing the ability to concentrate. If only his attempt to break Seth's hold on the gauntlet hadn't failed. There had to be some way to distract or-

Wait.

Hob's best mastered power was telekinesis. Why hadn't he considered fending off the gauntlet himself? Did Hob so truly consider himself the lesser of the two.

Hob's breathing slowed, and his bodily functions began to lengthen. His mind stretched out and took hold of the gauntlet, sensing, touching Seth's telekinetic handling of it. Seth's grip on the object was strong.

And then Hob applied his own force to the gauntlet, crushing it into a piece of twisted metal and forcing it off.

The sword dropped towards him and Hob held up his right arm. The blade pierced his skin, but Hob twisted his arm so that it didn't shear through.

Hob jerked his arm away and the sword floated off. Hob stumbled away, clutching his bleeding arm and gazing curiously at Seth.

Seth Darkserpent
May 12th, 2001, 05:49:34 PM
Seth, he is leaving. The voice whispered in his head.

Seth stood there, panting a little. Hobgoblin was quite an impressive fighter, Seth had much respect for impressive fighters. His telekinetic skills were very powerful.

He watched as Hobgoblin walked away, giving him a weird look. Seth stood there for a few moments, regaining his wits.

Get him Seth, he's going to leave you, and acid rain will soon come after. It continued. Seth bowed his head and gaxed on the floor where Hob had been. His gauntlet lay crumbled. Seth would have to construct a new one. His eyes shifted to his sword, with a blood stain on the edge.

Seth stretched his hand out. He caught his sword as it came skimming by. With a quick motion, Seth put it back in it's place on his belt.

The feeling returned in his legs moments later. He quickly ran for Hob, catching up with the creature. Seth stood in front of him. His eyes were tiny orange slits.

"I've fought you as you requested." Seth whispered. "I do not fight without cause or reason." Seth shifted his slit-eyed gaze to Bast, the standing tower, maginificently evil in the orange sky.

Bassst. The voice hissed. Seth took out his sword and axe, and threw them aside. His gauntlet followed.

"I am...unarmed. You have the chance to strike me down now. I have fought, but the time for fighting is over. I no longer have the desire to fight or even hurt you. I just want to get into Bast. I want a home." Seth said in a low voice.

Seth stood up firm. "I--I need assistance in controlling myself, and I believe the Dark Jedi can give me that assistance. I have done what you asked. What more do you ask of me? What more can I do to prove myself? I have much to learn, but I have the will to learn." He finished, keeping the calmest voice he could.

Seth closed his eyes and bowed his head. He was ready for anything at this point.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 13th, 2001, 09:32:22 AM
Hob ignored Seth, slowly climbing the steps to the grand entrance of Bast. The injured arm was cradled and hung uselessly beneath Hob's chest.

Seth stood up and followed Hob, seeking to match his pace, but Hob continued to ignore him. The dwarf ambled up to Bast, reached out with his free hand, and tugged the door open slightly, then he slipped inside.

As Seth attempted to slip inside after Hob, the door suddenly shut, nearly catching his non-gauntleted hand. After a short pause, he tested the doors to see if they would open.

They silently glid apart, revealing the dark, consuming blackness inside.

Hob, meanwhile, was nowhere to be found, but seeming echoes of his voice carried up to Seth's ears.

"Hob can not now fight.
Entry to Bast is your right.
Ye are now inside, and good job-
But promised guidance never was.

You must find your own way to our meeting place.
Do not slow or quicken your pace.
And expect naught from Hob-
he has injuries to attend to, he does."

Seth Darkserpent
May 13th, 2001, 05:09:10 PM
Before he stepped inside, Seth turned back to gaze at the starry sky. He spent a few moments admiring them. He was about to plunge into total darkness. The darkness which was known as Bast Castle. He recollected his axe, but left his sword.

You must find your own way to our meeting place. Do not slow or quicken your pace. The words rang in his head. Seth slowly tore his vision away from the stars and looked into the maw.

"I've come this far." Seth whispered.

He raised his boot and took a step forward. Seth quickly entered the whole castle. The doors slammed shut behind him. He slung his axe over his shoulder. The halls were empty of living force.

He continued on, looking to each side. A corridor on the left or right, followed by a staircase leading up.

Choose the one on the right Seth. The voice cackled. Seth was quite befuzzled. He expected something or even someone to attack him. Maybe he was wrong. He had much to learn after all.

Seth turned to the right and walked at a fast pace heading for the corridor. He turned his head back. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was watching his every move.

EDIT - OOC: Isn't someone, ANYONE going to post here?

Count Mordrid
May 18th, 2001, 05:51:39 PM
<font color=breen>
Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.</font>

Seth heard the trickling of acid rain as it made it's way in a wavy vine-like line down the wall, staining the corner of the room he had stepped into a solid yellow. A cold breeze blew past his neck, wipping his cloak to the side.

Goodevening, wanderer.

A strange and almost whispered voice moved passed Seth's ear, a chilling tingle shooting up and down his spine.

Seth Darkserpent
May 18th, 2001, 06:00:56 PM
"Why am I not surprised?" Seth thought to himself. He expected this on Vjun. "Doesn't anyone show themselves when they speak?"

Seth noticed it was raining outside. How fortunate of him to just miss it. Acid rain wasn't Seth's normal idea of fun.

Goodevening Wanderer The voice of the mysterious new speaker echoed inside his head. Seth was unarmed. He had left his weapons outside. But he knew the Dark Side of the Force was and forever would be his ally.

"Hello? Who is it now that I speak to? Perhaps one that would want to do me harm? Or perhaps one who would like to guide the way through this hellish maze."

Seth could feel the chills sent down his spine. He reached out with the Force. He had to know where exactly this "being" was.

Count Mordrid
May 18th, 2001, 06:07:00 PM
Follow.

The voice echoed onward, infinately through the mazelike structure that was Bast Castle.
<font color=white size=1>Follow... Follow.... Follow... Follow... Follow... Follow... Follow...</font>

<font color=white size=1>Follow... Follow.... Follow... Follow... Follow... Follow... Follow...</font>
A strange pale red light manifested before him, a faint spectre of a man grinning at him with holow eyes before darting foward down the corridor, fading away, stones and small lying objects picking up and moving about violently in his wake. Mordrid ran on ahead, wondering if Seth would be able to find him...

Seth Darkserpent
May 18th, 2001, 06:15:39 PM
Seth watched as the ghostly man appeared for a split second. Then he ran off. The word "follow" echoed in Seth's mind. He just stood there for a second abosrbing the scene before him.

Seth had deciphered the phantasm was a Force User. Possibly a Force Ghost? He reminded Seth of Hob. Another obstacle to face. Seth bowed his head for a second, allowing himself to calm.

What are you doing?! GO!! FOLLOW! the voice echoed in his head.

Seth could no longer control his legs. He let the Dark Side take over as he darted down the corridor as fast as he could. As if some dark angel had picked him up, he practically glided down the halls of Bast.

<font size=1>Follow... Follow... Follow... Follow... Follow...

<font size=2>Seth ran as fast as he could, trying to catch up with the hollow-eyed man. Seth knew very well if he lost track of the man he'd be lost forever in the madness of Bast Castle.

Seth thought of this fact, letting some anger take over. His legs no longer ached with pain as the Dark Side abosrbed it all. Seth managed to dodge some stones, but others contacted with his body along with other objects. He no longer cared about anything else but keeping up with this ghost.

Count Mordrid
May 18th, 2001, 06:40:30 PM
Mordrid continued to run soundlessly down the hallway, knocking over objects all along his path, and finally turning into a courtyard with a strange and seemingly <font color=orange>s</font><font color=yellow>t</font><font color=green>a</font><font color=red>i<font color=orange>n</font><font color=white>e</font><font color=orange>d</font><font color=yellow>-</font><font color=green>g</font><font color=red>l</font><font color=orange>a</font><font color=white>s</font><font color=orange>s</font></font> decoration adorning the cieling above him. The ghost like figure stopped there, stairing upwards, smiling and waiting for Seth.

Seth Darkserpent
May 18th, 2001, 06:49:16 PM
Seth jumped over a pile of objects all stacked up together. His anger was wearing thin, and he was gaining control once more. Seth could feel the ache in his legs. His mask was wet with sweat.

Seth stopped for a moment, making sniffing sounds. His eyes darted to and fro. Instantly he bolted off again. He was near the hollow eyed man. He could feel the figure faintly in the Force. Seth ran right past an open doorway leading to a Courtyard. He stopped himself and backtracked. Seth could see the figure standing in the middle of the Courtyard.

"Finally." Seth thought. He entered the Courtyard, walking toward the small man. The ghost was staring upwards at the decoratively colored windows.

"I am here." Seth whispered.

Count Mordrid
May 18th, 2001, 07:04:23 PM
I'm here.

Mordrid stood unmoving, a faint glowing spectacle, light shining away from his body and refracting from the cieling, coating Seth. He stood still, unrelenting in his position... Seth swatted at him in an attempt to tap his shoulder, but his hand just passed through the Count.

I'm here.

A shrill cackle, growing more and more baritone in nature, continued to echoe within the courtyard, the pieces of stained glass dripping down from the cieling and onto the floor in tiny, and seemingly living puddles.

Seth Darkserpent
May 18th, 2001, 07:24:07 PM
Seth confirmed the fact that this creature was indeed a Force Ghost. One who was mailiciously devious and evil. This ghost had a good grasp on the Dark Side of the Force. Seth knew it must have been taught quite a bit in it's life.

Then it began to cackle at Seth. Instantly Seth was tempted to go into a defencive position, or even attack, but he did neither. Seth just blinked a few times and stared around him. The colorful ceiling was dripping onto the floor into various puddles. Seth instinctively raised one hand and rubbed his eyes. The picture remained as it was.

"What in the worlds?" Seth thought. He was not quite sure what was happening at first, but finally it came to him. Seth grinned under his dark mask, removing his hood. What he was seeing now was an illusion placed in his mind by this phantasm. Or at least that was what Seth had believed.

Seth closed his eyes and called upon the Dark Side. He felt it flowing around him. Now that he was deeper in the castle, he could get a better grasp on the things around him. Seth could invision in his mind's eye the current illusion. He continuously tried to seperate fact from fiction.

Count Mordrid
Jun 1st, 2001, 03:44:00 PM
Everything that Seth had worked to identify as reality, shattered. Mordrid's illusions did not desist, despite the Dark Jedi's attempts to push them away. The gentle breeze turned into a billowing whirlwind of chaos and doubt, obscuring the surroundings even more.

Yes, Sethdarkserpent, you may have earned your way into The Black Hand, but now you will pay the price.

The glowing figure vanished before Seth's eyes, the wind dying away steadily. Seth could only be left to ponder to himself about the spectres comment, but he would recieve hs answer without warning. Tendrils spiraled up from the dull gem-formed image of Emperor Palpatine which was spread out across the expanse of the courtyard-like area, snapping around Seth's wrists and ankles. His body tensed noticably as he was pulled effortlessly into place. His shadow went limp with pain as a single tendril rose up from the floor, piercing through his chest and exiting through his lower back. Blood trickled to the floor, and then Seth fell, his body pulled taught to it's theoretical limits. Cracking and popping could be heard as his limbs were pulled sharply from their sockets, then a final snap as his wrists and ankles were shattered painfully.

The room stood still, only Seth left there as evidence that anything had transpired. Everything seemed to be just as it had always been.

--Continued <a href=http://pub58.ezboard.com/fcandelabraofmalicefrm12.showMessage?topicID=15.to pic>here</a>--