PDA

View Full Version : The Dreaming of Satine Capashan

Sorsha Kasajian
May 21st, 2001, 03:10:24 PM
:: Alpha's consciousness drifts in timeless space, assailed by the pitiful cries of the ghosts he's collected. They swirl around him, screaming and wailing in agony and despair ::

Satine Capashen
May 21st, 2001, 04:39:56 PM
First in the faces is the one he let down the most--and the one he cherished the most--Iyza Myst. Alpha screams as he sees her face in the front. Among others are the two lovers he had killed--The ones he killed for Kat. Suprisingly, the next two faces weren't his fault. Spadix and Shay Kaylon appeared, both frowning...probably at his fall from grace. Alpha cries out in the darkness as he sees the next one. Himself.

"You have failed at everythign you have done...Even at life."

Alpha's mirror image disappears and another replaces it. Sorsha.

{OOC:EDITTED}

Sorsha Kasajian
May 21st, 2001, 04:52:46 PM
"I can free you from your guilt if you let me. Why are you so afraid of giving in to darkness?"

Satine Capashen
May 21st, 2001, 04:58:18 PM
"Because I have been on that road before, and I'm not about to let myself go back! I remember my time in the Sith well, and you don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting me back, kasima."

Sorsha Kasajian
May 21st, 2001, 05:17:39 PM
:: mocking laughter stings his ears, followed by the screams of his victims ::

"MURDERER!!!" they howl in unison. "BETRAYER!!!"

:: Alpha becomes lost in a sea of grasping hands, tearing at his Jedi robes, pulling at his face and hair, striking at him as the cries become deafening ::

Satine Capashen
May 21st, 2001, 05:39:23 PM
"Nooo! I've changed! I've--!"

Alpha thinks this is a dream, but is not sure about it and takes a chance.

The Young Jedi takes a breath and yells, "I am a JEDI! I have tried to attone for my sins! IF you want to go after anyone, go after that sooka called Sorsha!"

Sorsha Kasajian
May 21st, 2001, 05:58:41 PM
:: the voice of Darth Turbogeek booms out in anger ::

"DECIEVER!!!" he bellows. "YOU DID THIS TO THEM!!! YOU!!! YOU!!!!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!"

:: the chorus of pain and suffering causes Satine's head to spin, and he feels himself tumbling down a dark hole ::

Satine Capashen
May 22nd, 2001, 07:23:08 AM
Alpha cries out as he hears his former teacher, from when Alpha was originaly in the Jedi, before he let Sorsha manipulate him. All of Alpha's mental defenses crack down with the realization that he has nothing else to lose...As long as he doesn't hurt anymore friends.

Sorsha Kasajian
May 23rd, 2001, 04:33:21 PM
IN THE REAL WORLD -

:: a satisfied grin spreads across Sorsha's lips as she stares into Satine's glazed eyes ::

"Your journey has just begun." :evil:

Satine Capashen
May 23rd, 2001, 04:43:33 PM
DREAM WORLD--

Alpha curls up into a ball and lets the darkness swallow him, crying pitifully.

Vicet
May 30th, 2001, 08:13:30 PM
"Ssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhh ... "

:: a female voice whispers softly to him ::

" ... no need to cry, child."

Satine Capashen
May 31st, 2001, 07:11:35 AM
Alpha looks up to identify the speaker. He notices the voice is very comforting.

Then he sees the sopeaker and asks, "Who are you? Another one I've killed in my illustrious," and Alpha says that word with scorn, "career?"

Vicet
Jun 2nd, 2001, 11:36:25 AM
"I am Vicet."

Satine Capashen
Jun 3rd, 2001, 10:47:46 AM
"I don't remember you...What are you?"

Vicet
Jun 4th, 2001, 12:30:14 PM
"You cling to the light like a frightened child. You Know What I Am."

Satine Capashen
Jun 4th, 2001, 06:56:10 PM
"NO I don't...I--"

Alpha reaches out to the Force, smiling as he feels the comforting presence of light. He turns his gaze to Vicet, looking at her through the Force.

"A Dark One. Are you a Chimera? I thought those were legends..."

Alpha's hand instinctively goes to where his lightsabre would normally rest, but just now, it is empty of his weapon.

Vicet
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:10:56 PM
:: Alpha's comfort is ripped away as darkness sweeps through him. He can feel the malice of the creature in front of him. It was primal as mocking laughter fills his ears ::

"You cannot sssummon the light to protect you, boy. Not in here. Thisss is my ssshadow. My dominion."

Satine Capashen
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:23:48 PM
"I can try! I don't have anything to lose!"

Alpha pulls the Force around him, suprising the Dakr One with the power of it. Vicet still manages to rip away the power again, but she is suprised at Alpha's burst of strength.

Vicet
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:43:14 PM
:: Vicet's eyes flash in anger ::

"You ssshould not have done that."

:: chains lash out at Alpha from the shadows, their hooked ends piercing his flesh from every direction. His limbs are stretched painfully as he hangs in the air, suspended by a gruesome web of hooked chains ::

"Now I musst punisssh you."

Satine Capashen
Jun 5th, 2001, 08:18:15 AM
Alpha cries out in pain as the hooks embed themselves, but he begins to shunt the pain away as he looks at Vicet with his piercing silver eyes.

"Oh wow, a punishment. I've been dead before! There's not much that can faze me now a days!" With that, Alpha spits in the Chimera's face, smiling as he does.

Vicet
Jun 5th, 2001, 10:41:44 AM
:: Alpha's spit sizzles against Vicet's hot scales. She strikes out in a blur, her fangs sinking deep into his neck as she pumps him full of venom. Alpha's senses become flooded with pain as the venom rushes through his veins like acid. He feels something horribly wrong as his connection to the light is completley severed ::

Sith Alpha
Jun 5th, 2001, 10:50:37 AM
:: Deep in the pit of Alpha's soul, something stirs. It stretches and claws at him from the inside, causing him to scream in agony as it twists inside his body. In his mind, he hears it scream back at him, full of hatred and bloodlust. His body spasms in agony as it kicks and screams and tears away inside him ::

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR RRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Satine Capashen
Jun 5th, 2001, 01:29:54 PM
Alpha writhes in agony, desperately trying to tap into the Force, but feeling like he was in Mrkyr's (sp?) jungle. Alpha prays that what is trying to get out isn't what he thinks it is...The side of him he had locked away for, he had hoped, all time...

As the pain increases, Alpha let's loose a scream that, if it was in the real world, probably could have been heard for miles.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!"

Vicet
Jun 5th, 2001, 02:15:27 PM
:: Vicet morphs into a demonform as Alpha's worst fears crash down upon his mind in waves ::

Satine Capashen
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:08:58 PM
Alpha sees Vicet morph, and tries desperately to tap into the Force again. He fails, and his pain seems to double, then triple, finally reaching a crescendo, and knocking Alpha senseless.

Sith Alpha
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:29:30 PM
:: a pair of hands slither out of Satine's mouth, prying his jaws impossibly wide with clawed fingers. Suspended by the cruel chains, the young Jedi's body twists and contorts as the creature within works it's way out of him ::

Vicet
Jun 6th, 2001, 03:31:24 PM
:: Vicet watches closely as the creature sheds Satine's body like a second skin and hops down to the ground ::

Satine Capashen
Jun 7th, 2001, 08:09:36 AM
Alpha soon regains his senses, coming face to face with a darker version of himself. Alpha gasps as he sees the sneering version of himself.

"What in the Nine Hells is going on?!" Alpha rasps, his voice gone from the pain he endured.

Sith Alpha
Jun 13th, 2001, 05:55:23 PM
"I'm free and you're not!!!"

:: Alpha crouches in front of Satine, his skin glistening with dark red blood. His lips curl into a feral sneer as he looks up at his "brother" in chains ::

"So how does it feel, Brother???! Does it hurt???!"

Satine Capashen
Jun 13th, 2001, 07:28:26 PM
Alpha spits into his "brother's" face, sneering.

"It hurts, yes, but I'm used to pain! Try me and see!"

Alpha struggles against his chains, wanting to rip either Vicet, Sith Alpha or Sorsha herself to shreds with his bare hands. He growls as he hears Sith alpha's grating laugh...

Sith Alpha
Jun 19th, 2001, 05:20:38 PM
"YOU!!! :lol: YOU!!! YOUR WEAKNESS IS THE CAUSE OF ALL MY PAIN!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!"

:: Alpha leaps onto the web of chains as he howls at the top of his lungs. He shakes the the chains violently, causing the hooks to tug at Satine's skin and flesh. He comes nose to nose with Satine, foaming at the mouth as he gnashes his fangs ::

"YOU ME!!! ME YOU!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

:: tilts his head to the side and leers as his fingernails grow into razor sharp claws ::

"Hold that pose. I don't want to damage that pretty face of yours."

:: with a single claw, Alpha draws a perfect line around Satine's face, and peels it away with surgical precision. he hops down to the ground and presses the skin against his own face like a mask ::

Satine Capashen
Jun 19th, 2001, 06:57:09 PM
Amazingly, Alpha talks as if he doesn't notice his face being ripped off.

"You're insane, you know that? You are completely insane!"

Alpha uses the pain shunting techniques he learned in the Temple, and smiles with a lipless mouth.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:27:26 PM
IN THE REAL WORLD -

:: Sorsha watches as Alpha's body twitches. She injects him behind the neck with another drug and turns to an unseen presence ::

"He won't remember any of this. Not the dreams, none of it. When he wakes, he'll only recall that he was beaten to near death by Trunks, and that you rescued him. The drugs will keep him under for the journey back to GJO."

Dark Jedi Leia Solo
Jun 20th, 2001, 05:23:37 PM
**She had recently arrived in a shuttle, which had been built to be a perfect replica of a standard NR craft. Her Master’s sister had summoned her here but not given her any details as to why. Questioning her elders was not something she did, so she merely came, no questions asked.

As she stepped off the shuttle and made her way inside, the gatekeeper stood aside and let her enter, knowing that she was a guest of a current resident here. Her senses in the Darkness told her where she needed to go to find Sorsha and she arrived just as Sorhsa began to speak aloud.

Her eyes widened as she heard mention of going to the GJO. She knew that her appearance and the appearance of the shuttle she had would fool some, but there was no way it could fool an adept Jedi. Her identity would surely be uncovered quite easily by one of them. But as usual, she was not one to question orders given, merely comply.

She had once been involved in a great mission against the Jedi and helped to bring about their flight from the planet of Dagobah, and she knew that they would not be so easily fooled the second time around.

With a bow she nodded to Sorsha and spoke softly to clarify.**

“I am to take him there Lordess Sorsha?.”

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 20th, 2001, 06:16:24 PM
"Yes. You shouldn't have much trouble keeping his mind clouded."

:: waves for Tirsa to take him to Leia's ship ::

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 20th, 2001, 09:32:06 PM
:: she witnessed the whole torture from a safe distance. This was all Sorsha's domain and it was fun watching Satine yell at horrors that she could not see.

Finally, she was called over and picked the little Jedi underneath the arms, dragging him to the ship ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 20th, 2001, 10:11:52 PM
::She nodded dutifully at Sorsha::

Very well..Lordess Sorsha. I will fulfill your orders.

::She watched carefully as Tirsa grabbed the limp and drugged jedi to their ship. Leia turned to Tirsa watching her plop the young jedi in a seat towards the back::

Seems like our little friend here should be sort of out of it awhile.

::She gave an evil grin to Tirsa and looked on at Satine::

Well...Alpha looks like you are finally heading home. Or atleast you better hope so.

::A light yet, evil laugh fell from her lips::

Then again..maybe not! You tell me Alpha is this a dream or is this your reality?! Hmmm....

::Leia looked on and slowly gave off an evil grin while looking on at Alpha. Noting the Jedi was to drugged out, Leia turned to Tirsa::

Well...I guess it's time for me to be on my way for our little journey.

::Leia nodded at Tirsa as...she slowly disembarked off the ship::

::Shortly later... Leia readied the NR ship for takeoff. Leia checked the coordinates while making sure all systems were go. Quickly she hit the turbo-thrusters and the ship was quickly sent to Hyperspace, heading for its final destination....GJO::