PDA

View Full Version : His Personal Shuttle lands...

Zasz
Jun 26th, 2001, 01:47:16 PM
[i]On the surface of Vjun, just outside the area of Bast Castle. Stepping down the walkway ramp as it extends to the baron surface he makes his way towards the entrance of the Famed castle of once Dark Lord Of The Sith, Darth Vader. He looks up to the sky, seeing clouds form over the large area, wind gusts over his face, moving his hair as he stares up to the castke....

[b] He lets out a yell...'Members of the black hand, I request your presence, it is of the utmost importance!'

Sorsha Kasajian
Jun 26th, 2001, 02:02:44 PM
:: Sorsha looks down at Zasz from a window, her face shrouded in shadow ::

Zasz
Jun 26th, 2001, 03:25:23 PM
He stands at the entrance, not moving, but his face tilts upwards to a window... where he sees a shadow of someone watching him from afar...

He takes his focuse off of that, looking back towards the large doors of the imperial fortress of so long ago.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 27th, 2001, 09:36:26 AM
Twin eruptions occur beside the stairs leading inside Bast and a short, stumpy figure approaches from behind Zasz rather than from the keep's doors.

~ What but our own work is important to the Black Hand?~ a voice asks into Zasz's mind.

Zasz
Jun 27th, 2001, 01:02:20 PM
[i]He turns around, looking at the presence that has entered his mind, he turns round to look at this figure, and holds his posture as to answer his question...He speaks out in the open, than keep his conversation closed.

[b]"This is not more important than your own work, but it is important. I request admittance to your group.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 27th, 2001, 02:18:59 PM
Hob waves a dismissive hand. ~ As though we've ne'er heard that before. Why would ye come t' Vjun to seek us out, rather than Munto Curdo or Corellia? Surely ye'd fit better at TSE or TSO.~

Zasz
Jun 27th, 2001, 02:54:32 PM
[i]He looks to The figure who now is asking so many questions of him, which he will answer...

[b]'Yes, I can believe that your group has recieved many requests, The jedi dont grasp the darkside, they believe in peace, and yielding...Some things take hold of themselves, and require and offense, NOT just defense. TSO, TSE?..I am not a bearer of hate completely, i hold some, yes...But revenge is a better area to be in, and these groups hold to a rank system, which i loathe...People should be considered equals in battles, if they hold more respect, than so be it.'

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 27th, 2001, 03:14:43 PM
Hob shakes his head. ~ Ye've failed to impress yer need upon Hob as of yet. For what reasons do ye join Black Hand above others? Ye've not stated what it is ye expect t' gain from us, only stated yer dissatisfaction with others that exist. Tell us what ye believe to gain from such a union, and we will tell ye whether or not it can be achieved.~

Zasz
Jun 27th, 2001, 04:24:00 PM
[i][b]"The Black Hand is a group who backs up their members, the other groups that you have listed, some times let their friends just slip away with their dilemma into a long list of posts, this does not happen here, most times i have seen people reply immediatly. The Black Hand, as i said before, does not rely on ranks to tell their members apart, they are all equal, a positive aspect. Ranks are fine, its just some people are better than that rank, and they are looked down upon at SWfans, ETC. The union of the black hand, what do i hope to gain?...From what i can see, The Black hand is a strong union, this unity proves strong in time of need. I also want to learn, from you all the power of the darkside, and what it harness'...i could get this from TSE, TSO...but i dont want their whole traditions....

Edit-I would also like to hone my fighting skills.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 27th, 2001, 04:36:08 PM
The doors to Bast open and Hob himself walks out. He opens his mouth and begins to speak in a singsong type of rhyme.

"If your case you wish to make
something must be put at stake.
You wish entry to Bast Keep
So you must wager a price just as steep.
What is it you'll give up to Hob
If we fight and you lose like a Jedi slob?"

Zasz
Jun 27th, 2001, 04:53:08 PM
[i][b]'He steps forth to the doors....you may take my life if i loose, you may take my saber, my shuttle, whatever you please....name your price.'

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 27th, 2001, 04:59:32 PM
As Zasz steps forward, Hob spreads his arms apart. Behind him, the doors to Bast slam shut.

Hob then grins. ~ I will name the price after you are beaten.~

And then, with a flick of his finger, he telekinetically shoves Zasz's chest.

Zasz
Jun 27th, 2001, 05:07:51 PM
[i]he hears his words and stands with his hands to his side, he looks ahead to 'Hob Goblin'...and he waits and he nods to his statements...

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 27th, 2001, 05:13:24 PM
(ooc) I don't know if you've been reading my posts all the way through, but you've just been telekinetically shoved backwards at the top of a flight of stairs. You may want to respond to that in some way.

Zasz
Jun 27th, 2001, 05:23:59 PM
OOC- you didnt say where you pushed me telekeneticaly, so i didnt know where you pushed me, i took it as you pushed me back some near the door

Edit- do you want me to respond to what you said you did?

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 28th, 2001, 08:47:50 AM
(ooc) Yes, I do. It is a rare occaision when Hob will let someone inside Bast to make a case for membership without challenging them first to a fight.

Imagine the scene as follows- Hob has just come outside of Bast's main castle doors. There is a grand staircase that leads to those doors, which you are at the top of. Only by defeating Hob will you be able to enter Bast through those main doors- otherwise, he will not let you near them and would not want you to enter them. Hence the push backwards.

Zasz
Jun 28th, 2001, 12:47:35 PM
OOC- alright, i get what you are saying now, thanks :)

IC~Thrown back, he groans as he hits the ground not that far from the staircase, he stands up slowly as he dusts himself off of dirt, and grime. Looking down towards the stairs, awaiting Hobgoblin to come up them

OOC- i believe that coincides with you.

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 29th, 2001, 04:02:31 PM
(ooc) I think you mean "looking up the stairs, waiting for Hob to come down them" because the stairs go upward. Anyways...

(ic)

The dwarf begins to slowly step down from the entrance. He starts to gather the Force within himself, preparing a telekinetic attack.