PDA

View Full Version : A Viashino Transport lands

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:51:55 AM
A Viashino V-X Troops transport a oddly triangle shaped ship touched down in the sand, the shimmer of the engines was all that could be seen till the Skoth-Pilot lowerd the engine power and then toggeld the switch as the engines burners grew to a quiet murmour::

:: The ramp slowly flipped down and 7 Via Warriors acompanied Reysa Sashara the co-founder and Grand General of the Via Empire out onto the soft yet useral sand for the Via, sand was home to the Via, Reysa knelt down and ran the sand through his claws then stood up running his hands down his armour::

" I wish to see the one names Jeseth if i may"

http://www16.brinkster.com/nuime/others/reysa_sashara.JPG

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:53:00 PM
Jeseth sat at the steps to Bast Castle, polishing his nails on his shirt patiently. He had been expecting the man. The Force had allowed him a glimpse into the future, and it was enough time to walk down to the gates. He extended his hand and allowed the man entrance into the grounds.

"Speak your business."

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 07:34:37 PM
We are currently under attack from the GMA i request as a friend of your that you call this attack of before the Via dream is demolished into dust...

:: He fell to his knees and looked right into the sun::

"Help me Jeseth"

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:19:16 PM
Jeseth stood up slowly, walking before the Via and looked down at him. He had called Jeseth his friend, yet he had never seen the man before in his life - at least not that he remembered.

"It is the Emperor you seek... Not me."

Jeseth pointed to the castle behind him.

"Go and seek him out. Only he can accomplish that which you ask."

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:28:18 PM
Guide me Jeseth...

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:32:31 PM
"Rise."

Jeseth motioned with his hand, turning slowly and begining a silently walk towards the inner chambers of Bast Castle.

"Leave your gaurds here."

Reysa Sashara
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:05:42 PM
:: The Reptile stood and motioned the gaurds to leave him as Jeseth lead him towards the chambers of wha seems to be a cool and free area::

"thankyou Jeseth"

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 12th, 2001, 06:36:45 PM
As soon as the guards were cleared, Jeseth closed his eyes. The heavy doors behind Reysa shut with a burst of Force induced momentum. The Viashino blinked and turned in surprise, but it was too late. Jeseth had closed the space between them and pinned him neatly up against a wall. His fingers gripped the man's throat (or what he had for a throat) as he the options. He would help the Viashino in a way, but only to know that they had a fighting chance.

"Take this -"

He slipped a holochip into Reysa's palm, releasing the choke hold and allowing him to fall abruptly to his feet. It contained a contact code for the NR that Jeseth had kept for rainy days, and for this man it was a very rainy day.

"and go. Don't look back. The Emperor can't help you... But maybe the New Republic can. I can offer you no further information, or assistance."

Jeseth had kept eye contact, obviously attempt some less-than-subtle influence on the Viashino's mind. He wouldn't allow war and discord to be brought upon Vjun. Ambira had stepped forward to stop the battle once... but there was no second chances anymore. The Galaxy had changed. He felt sympathy for the alien in some ways; At a time in his life he had watched as The Empire destroyed and slaughtered his people... but then again, when had Jeseth cared so much about anything at all? He moved on... and they all would move on, or perish.