PDA

View Full Version : An Invitation

Director Ysanne Isard
May 17th, 2001, 05:24:41 PM
Greetings one and all. Impressive board.

I'd like to extend an invitation to all who view this to stop by the Star Wars Utopia board at

http://pub66.ezboard.com/bstarwarsutopia

It's a 'realistic' star wars rpg storytelling board so please, stop by, read a few posts and enjoy. If you wish to get in on the fun, please do so.

Thank you.

Delirion
May 17th, 2001, 06:10:52 PM
Hrm.... another Isard...

That wasn't my Isard, if anyone wonders.

Rama Sha
May 17th, 2001, 06:35:49 PM
AKA Dark lady Iceheart.....former TSC and fequent of Talkcity chat rooms.

I know everybody.

Well went over a looked......looks like Realistic=lots of rules. :lol:

Director Ysanne Isard
May 17th, 2001, 09:33:46 PM
I've been Isard aka Iceheart for the past 2 years or a little more on TC and at the boards I frequent.

And yes, but those rules help to keep it all within a 'realistic' star wars setting.

Nice to see you again, Rama

Jeseth Cloak
May 17th, 2001, 09:51:26 PM
It's very stiffling to creativity.

Rama Sha
May 18th, 2001, 12:55:32 PM
Well I can see why a lot of the rules are in place. I guess I got more faith in ppl to just repect each other and play things the right way. Course anymore I really don't know why i believe that. Cause no one really respects each other anymore.......thats ewhy SWFANS has had a steadly increaseing pace, cause ppl can't just play nice with each other. So when that happens....rules are needed. But I still think this is a bit extreme.

Keerrourri Sarrtarroa
Jul 14th, 2001, 10:42:54 AM
I guess I got more faith in ppl to just repect each other and play things the right way.

Bull -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. The only two words that apply.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 14th, 2001, 04:16:30 PM
o.o;